|One Night|

"So, love tell me what are your plans for tonight?" Louis asked me calmly.

After he came in making his apprentice well known to me. We settled near the back of the cafè, much to my disliking of the privacy.

"I have plans." I said lowering my head to look at my coffee.

Louis had ordered some wired this with a shot of espresso, honestly I couldn't care less.

" Thats bull shit." He hissed with a glare.

Just as I was about to defend myself my phone buzzed implying I got a text. Before I was even able to see who it's from its snatched off the table into the beautiful mans hands sitting across from me.

"From Liam- are we still on for tonight babe?" He said for me to hear, "Awe isn't that just adorable, to bad your staying with me tonight." He mumbled and began to type on my phone.

"Excuse me? I never agreed to stay with a psychopathic stalker, care to in-lighten me?" I say rudely trying to snatch my phone from his hands.

"You, young lady are feisty and I love that." He said, quickly moving my phone just out of reach, and dropping his right eye to wink at me.

"I am not staying with you," I said making sure that the world not was  Clear." Will you please give me my phone Tomlinson." I said sternly before I could hear the simpler sound of when a text has sent. I was angry, pissed and curious of what the hell he sent.

"Now now now baby, we haven't even talked about it." Louis said teasing me with my phone before I snatch it out of his hand.

"There is no need to talk about this. I am not seeing you tonight, that is all that needs to be said," I say firmly, " Now if will excuse me I am going to use the restroom." I say sliding out of the both.

Louis beats me to it, sliding out and grabbing my arm dragging me to the woman's restroom.

"You." He says his face in my neck.

"You are one of the kind I'll tell you." He says kissing up my neck.

"T-thank you?" I say but it falls out of my mouth sounding like a question.

"I have a question for you love," Louis whispers . As his breath hits my ear it sends shivers up my spine, "Will you be as kind as to answer it?" He asked as his lips made there way to ghost   over mine.

"Depends on the question." As I say that I feel his minty Breath hit my bottom lip and God did I love it.

" Will you do me the honor of staying the night at my house tonight?" He says slowly as I hang on to every word.

"Just one night?" I ask him looking up as he rests his forehead on mine.

"That's all I ask love" Louis says bring his hands around my waist.

"One night" I state as he smashed his lips to mine.