|Learning to like it|

After I was able to convince Liam I was on my period I got dressed and left. I didn't want to do anything with him while he was on my mind.

All I could think about was him.

"One strawberry cream frappé" I say to the lady behind the register as I pull out my wallet.

"That will be £3.40 miss" I hand her the money and she puts it in the cash register.

As I'm walking over to a table I hear the door open and think nothing of it in tell I feel appearance behind me, the smell on mint and Amber filling my nostrils.

"You must have been anxious to see me love." I hear a raspy voice in my ear. It's him. He is behind me hands on each side of my waist and his lips on my ear.

"You look beautiful darling" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I can't help but think what it would be like to wake up to the smell him every day.

No no no no I can't think like that. Why would I have such a bizarre thought??

I mean he is good looking and his eyes, well his eyes are more beautiful than the sea.

Ugh, I need to stop.

"How have you been love?" Louis whispers in my ear, if there where people in this café I would hope the would have helped me.

"I-I've been just fine" I say trying to hide how scared I am, but I fail, miserably.

"You know love I do watch you I know how you've been darling, that was a trick question."

Well crap.