Ex?

The rest of the week is also boring and stupid. I try to stay positive, but it's hard. I just want it to be done. It's the second week of school now and I'm eating, it's break. I would meet Cas and Stefan here, but I don't see them yet. Suddenly someone is standing in front of me, I don't know her.
"You're Elena, right?"
"Yeah. Do I know you?" How does she know my name?
"Probably not. I'm Deborah, Damon's ex. I saw you together with him. Are you a couple?"
Why is she asking this?
"Have you done it yet?"
This makes me feel really awkward. I look around me to see if someone is near, I don't feel safe.
"Looks like you didn't. Let me tell you something, I wouldn't do it if I were you."
I look at her questionally. What does she mean?
"You know the reason why we broke up? After the first time we slept together, the only thing he wanted from me was sex. I tell you, he's a sex-addict. You may like it at first, but you'll find out he's just using you."
I can barely breathe. Is this true what she's saying? It can't be, right. That's not Damon. It doesn't even look like he's trying to get me in bed real soon. But why would she say something like that?
"I'm just warning you. I hope you make the right choice."
She walks away. My mind is going crazy. Than I see Cassidy and Stefan coming.
"Hey! Sorry we're late, Stefan wanted me to meet his teammates."
I don't answer.
"Is something wrong?" Stefan asks.
"I, I think I just need to call Damon right now." I walk away and call Damon.
"Elena, what happened?" Cassidy asks, but I don't answer. I feel sick. Come on Damon, pick up, ugh. After like 30 seconds he finally picks up his phone.
"Hey, why are you calling, aren't you at school?"
"Who's Deborah?!"
"What? Elena, what happened?"
"Just answer the question Damon!"
"Okay, calm down. Who told you about Deborah?"
"No one told me about Deborah! Deborah just stood in front of me a few minutes ago, was she telling the truth?"
"What did she even tell, Elena I don't know what you're talking about."
I'm almost crying.
"Damon, just tell me, did she tell the truth?"
"Probably not! I don't know what she told you so I can't tell!"
"Ugh, whatever!" I want to hang up.
"No, don't hang up now! Elena, you need to talk to me."
"Damon, she said you used her for sex. Is it true?!"
"Listen, I'm coming, right now." He hangs up. I try to get my mascara fixed in the bathroom. Than I leave the bathroom and want to go home. Outside I see Damon walking, so I walk away, but he's faster.
"Elena, you need to listen to me!"
I just keep walking.
"Listen!"
I turn to him.
"Okay, tell me who she is, tell me why she would say things like this. Nobody just makes up something like that!"
I'm screaming, I don't even care about all the other people around.
"She's a liar, Elena. She's a liar! She's a drug addict, I met her when I was in a bad time. She's stalking me, trying to ruin my life, because I got out and she didn't. I swear, Elena. I would never do something like that. I love you. I love you, Elena! You have to trust me."
I don't know what to say. I have so many different thoughts running through my head. He told me he loves me, this is the first time he ever said that. He sounds so desperate. I believe him, but it still doesn't feel completely right.
"We have to talk about this. Later, when I'm out of school." I try to be calm again.
"Yes, I'll pick you up. We can drive somewhere." He desperately looks me in the eyes, like he's scared of losing me.
I nod. Than I walk to my next class.