Stefan's brother

My dad and brother are on vacation for 2 weeks now, they have 2 weeks left. Being home alone and cooking for myself makes me feel really mature. Today I am invited at Stefan's place, Cassidy is coming too. I'm curious about where Stefan lives, I can't really imagine it. Also, he's never really talked about his family, so I'm curious about what his family is like too. I'm making myself ready, just some simple, but cute clothes, and today I'm going to wear mascara. Not the lazy look I had when we first met. I just realised that I actually don't know a single thing about him. Only that he's 18 years old and that he doesn't have a lot of friends, which is weird because he's so nice to be around. Well, I will find out more about him soon. Now I'm going to Cassidy's house and together we'll go to Stefan's. I ring the bell, but no one opens. I knock on the door, but still nothing so I peek through the window. Than the door swings open and Cassidy comes out. She looks gorgeous and she's wearing a lot of make up.
"Wow." I say.
"What?"
"Well, you're all made up, like we're going out. I feel ugly next to you."
"You're definitely not ugly! But I just wanted to look good, for if his parents are home."
I laugh, silly girl. We jump in the car and drive to Stefan's house. He gave us the address so we use Google maps to get there.
"You've arrived at your destination"
Google maps says. Cas and I look at each other.
"I think something went wrong." I say.
"Me too, this can't be real."
We're in front of this huge house which looks like a very old house, it's beautiful. This really can't be real. But than we see Stefan, he's waving at us. We look at each other, both confused, but than we get out of the car and walk towards Stefan. He gives both of us a hug and than we go inside.
"You look beautiful." He whispers in my ear. I just smile, what was that? Cas and I can not believe what we see. This is the biggest house we've ever seen, it feels like we're in a dream, or that this is all a joke, but it's not. Than we arrive in a room with a pool table, someone is playing pool, he turns around. Damn, he is hot, who is this?
"Hey, I'm Damon, Stefan's brother." He shakes our hands. I can see Cas thinking 'Brother? Stefan never said he has a brother?'
Wait, I feel like this isn't the first time I see this person, but when have I ever seen him before?
"I feel like we've met before." I say.
"Yup, you were drunk."
"What. I was drunk?"
Cas is looking with a questioning face.
"When was this?"
"A few months ago. I think 2, maybe 3. I helped you get away from some weird boys who tried to touch you."
I look at Cas.
"I don't remember. I'm sorry you had to see this."
"Oh that's okay, but I must say, you look better when you're sober." He winks. Is that a compliment or? I see Stefan looking at us with a starting angry face.
"Let's go upstairs." He says.
We go upstairs and Cas can't stop asking questions.
"You were drunk? When were you drunk without me? Omg I need to know more about this."
"Well, I don't remember a thing."
"You sure as hell remembered his face!"
I don't say anything. I didn't feel like talking about it, especially not with Stefan walking next to us. And it didn't seem like he wanted to hear anything of it too. A few months ago I felt really sad and I went out a few times on my own, just to get drunk. I don't remember most of it, I'm not proud of it either. I really want to forget how I felt at that time. I just want to have fun with my friends, but Stefan is acting weird and all the time that we're hanging out I think of Damon and that he saw me at my worst. I need to know what happened that night, when he was there and 'saved' me.