Talks and dad

Damon went home, I think he walked, and I helped dad unpacking. When it was done I went to Rose to talk again, because I needed to be sure that she wouldn't tell dad, she pushed me away, but she said that she wouldn't tell, because I keep secrets for her too sometimes. After dinner I went to my room and see I have a message on Whatsapp.
*I'm home. Walked all the way. How's my princess doing? Your dad noticed anything?*
*I'm sorry for letting you walk all the way.* I doubt if I should add 'babe', because I never called him that before. But I just feel like it, so I type a new message.
*Aww babe, I'm sorry for letting you walk all the way. I'll make it up to you, promise. Dad didn't notice anything, I hope Rose really keeps her mouth shut. Imma call Cassidy now and ask her what she and Stefan been up to. Stefan told you something?*
I wait for a second to get a message back.
*I know plenty of ways for you to make it up to me, already waiting. Glad to hear, we'll meet soon. Haven't seen Stefan yet, maybe he's upstairs? Let me know what Cas says.*
I call Cas and it takes some time before she picks up.
*Hey, it's Cas!*
*Hey Cas! Where are you? I kind of wanted to ask you about your day, with Stefan.*
*Well, that's funny. Stefan and I went out for dinner and than he took me to a club, but now he's kinda wasted. It's still funny, but it shouldn't get worse. He's mentioning Damon and their dad a lot in his conversations.*
*You should take him home, do you need help?*
*No, I'm okay. I think Stefan wants it to be just the two of us, if you understand what I mean.*
I don't exactly know what it means, but I think that she means they kissed.
*Woah, go Cas! Call me if you need me, have fun, and be careful.*
*I will!*
Okay, now I have to text Damon to let him know this.
*They're still out. Stefan drank a little, she's taking him home.*
*Her home or our home?*
I laugh.
*Probably your home.*
*I wish you were at my place too.*
I feel the butterflies in my stomach flying around.
*I wish that too.*
Than my door opens and dad comes in. I quickly lock my phone.
"Hey dad."
"Hii beautiful daughter."
I smile, he sits down next to me on my bed.
"Senior year is starting in a week, do you think you're ready?"
"Yeah, I think I'll be okay."
"It will take a lot of your time, but I hope it's going to be a fun year too."
"Yeah, I think I can make it work."
"That's great to hear. Something special happened when we were away?"
All I can think is hell yeah, the most special thing of my life, but I don't want to say it yet, not right now.
"Just have been hanging out with Cassidy and some new friends a lot. How was your vacation?"
"It was wonderful. It looked like Rose was having the time of her life."
"That's great. I'm happy to hear."
He gives me a kiss on the cheek and than leaves my room. I check my phone.
*Stefan's home. Can I see you tomorrow? Miss you already.*
*I miss you too. Goodnight.*
*Goodnight princess.*
My dad needs to meet Damon as soon as possible, I can't keep my mouth shut for a long time. I just hope he'll be okay with it.