First day of senior year

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*
It's 7am and I wake up by my alarm clock. I slap on it to get it off, I'm too tired to get up, I can't even open my eyes. Ugh, I don't want to go to school. I turn on my phone and look at the messages I got.
*7.45 at my place? I'll drive.*
Cassidy texted me, she's also up.
*Yeah, will be there.*
I get up and walk to the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see my face, damn, that's not good. I take a quick shower, put on clothes and add some mascara. Than I go downstairs to eat breakfast. My dad's already reading the newspaper, Rose doesn't have school today yet. I pet Masy and eat breakfast, than I brush my teeth.
"Bye dad!" I give him a kiss on his cheek.
"Bye sweetie, good luck."
I walk to Cassidy, her house is not that far. I get a text message.
*Goodmorning princess. Just wanted to wish you good luck on school today. Hope to see you soon.*
Don't I just have the cutest boyfriend ever? It's still weird that I'm in senior year and that he's already done studying though.
*Thankyou babe. Me too.*
Than I arrive at Cassidy's, she's already waiting, and Stefan is there too.
"There you are! Gotta be on time on the first day of school!"
"Morning."
"Hey!" Stefan says. Is he going to our school too now? He went to a different school before. He's also getting in the car, so it looks like it. Well, he said he didn't have a lot of friends, so maybe he just wanted to be sure that it would be a good year. I won't ask about it.
"So, you were with Damon last night?" Cassidy asks.
"Yeah."
"Did you guys have fun?" That's Stefan. It feels kind of weird to talk to him about this.
"Yeah, it was beautiful."
"That's great."
The rest of the car ride I don't speak a lot. I just don't really feel like going back to school. I really hate it and it makes me feel bad most of the time. I just want to go to college and study to become a history teacher. I know it sounds kind of boring, but I really am interested in it and I'd love to bring that over to other people. We arrive and I immediately see all the kids that I didn't miss during the holidays. At least I have most of my classes with Cas and Stefan, but the day passes by real slow. Also, the one teacher I really hate was making me feel stupid already. I just hate biology, and that woman, I can't stand her! I'm glad when the day is finally over and we go home. At least there's not a lot of homework yet. Cassidy drops me of at my house and she and Stefan went to her place. I open the door and get in. Dad's not home, he's working, Rose is watching Victorious. I just go upstairs and Skype with Damon. He's being so sweet and he's telling me everything will be fine. Than I hear my dad coming home, so I tell Damon I'll talk to him. I walk downstairs.
"Hey dad."
"Hii sweetie, how was your first day?"
"It was okay."
"Hmm. Doesn't sound that good."
"It will be okay."
"Okay, that's good. Tell me if something is wrong. Do you think you're going to be doing post-school soccer this year?"
"Naah, I don't think so."
"Really? You've done it every year since you were 7."
"Yeah, I just don't really feel like it anymore."
"Okay, but think about it."
"I will, dad."
Than I go upstairs again. I watch an episode and after dinner I take a shower and go to bed. I watch a movie and than I go to sleep. School again tomorrow...