"Meanie." I pouted. I wiggled, a little trying to remove her face from the crook of my neck. She bit down in protest, slipping her free hand under my tank top. I'd lost my sweater sometime during the night.

"Be still."

I jumped. "Stop. Kelly-"

"Is asleep and minding her own business for once." She grumbled. "You wanted her to sleep with us anyway. I hope you didn't think that meant I wasn't gonna fuck you in this bed."

All the breath left my body. Next to 'I love you' it was absolutely the hottest thing she'd ever said to me. Like a switch had been flipped, my body reacted immediately. Nicki's hand maneuvered between my thighs just as just as quickly. My initial reaction was to stop her but i wanted it as bad she did. Kelly slept like dead anyway.

I couldn't muffle the whimpers spilling from my lips as her fingers stroked the crotch of my panties, but Nicki took care of that quickly.

"You always make so much fucking noise." She ripped my panties from around my hips and yanked them down my legs. "Move slow." She growled into my ear. i bit my lip and carefully aided her in getting them off, not wanting to possibly wake Kelly.

"Ni-" i gasped when i felt her fingers on lips. She shoved my panties in my mouth and covered it with her hand. I️ was breathing double time through my nose.

"I️ said shut the fuck up." She hovered over my ear but I️ could still smell the mint on her breath. I️ was so wet I️ couldn't believe it.

My body shuddered when she spread my lips and rubbed small circles on my already swollen clit. It took everything inside of me to stay quiet in the one place I️ never thought I️ would have to. This must be what the hype with public sex was all about.

"Hmm." I️ moaned quietly, bucking my hips into her hand.

"Be still baby. Let me do the work." I️ started panting then. Nicki's movements were nothing short of precise. She wasn't looking to tease, she wanted me to cum hard. Now. "So fuckin nasty." She dropped her head to nip at my neck. "You love this shit, don't you?."

My shook my head no, even as my hips jerked from pleasure. I️ could hear my juices splashing to the rhythm of her strokes. Christ I️ needed to cum so bad.

"No?" She pulled away and I️ could've just died. "You don't like when Daddy fucks this pussy?"

"Mhm mhm." I️ nodded furiously. I️ tried to shove Nicki's hand back but she twisted it out of my grasp.

"Don't touch me." She warned. "Don't you ever tell me no." I️ nodded. Nicki pressed my hand onto my wet core. "Hold it open for me."

I️ closed my eyes and spread my lips for her. I️ couldn't bear to look her in the eyes and do it. The cool air felt amazing against my clit.

Nicki rubbed slow circles once more and I️ melted into her touch. But she was just priming me for the swat to my clit that followed almost immediately after. I️ moaned so loud I️ was almost sure Kelly heard me.

"I️ knew you would like that." She delivered one more smack and my eyes rolled back into my skull. I felt myself blush bright red. "Lemme stop." She plunged two fingers deep inside me before pulling out and picking up the pace of her circles until I came hard, crushing myself against her hand.

Nicki dropped her free hand from my mouth and I️ spit the panties into a wet pile behind my pillow. They wouldn't have faired much better had I️ kept them on my ass anyway.

I️ didn't bother asking Nicki to shower with me. The morning was hitting all the right notes and I️ didn't wanna fight with her about whatever apprehension she had about me seeing her fully naked. It did move up higher on mental list of things to talk about when we were alone.