Epilouge

Dear Readers,

I'd like to preface what I'm about to say with, this has been a really amazing experience for me

I'd like to preface what I'm about to say with, this has been a really amazing experience for me. I've never really written down my thoughts and presented them to anyone. Especially to strangers lol, but you all received me with opened arms.

It is with a heavy heart that I say to you, I'm done here. I'm pulling Real Eyes and all my other shit. This is not a threat for attention (some of y'all got that at the baddest) when I say something I mean it.

I'm feeling like my kindness is being taken for weakness and I need to leave before I put the bitchy back in bitchyminaj.

The fact of the matter this is not fun for me anymore. It's disheartening to realize people actually thrive from pettiness and drama rather than positivity and unity.

I wish I could thank you all individually for the love you have shown me and my works. I was new to the game, but I stayed humble, made my own lane, and encouraged others to do the same. I am still available if anyone needs help with writing or ideas, just let me know.

Fun fact: Don't idolize people. Myself included. Remember that we are all human, and even your inspiration is a bitch and will try to crush your pen.

Peace out girl scouts 💓

-bitchyminaj