I Can Make You A Celebrity Overnight

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

June 28, 2014 - 5:07pm - Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Los Angeles, CA

Nicki POV

Fuck.

Fuck fuck fuck mega fuck.

I hadn't even thought about Meek. To be honest I damn near forgot the whole thing happened. I was lit like bic that night. After the dick I went up to my room and slept like eleven hours straight. No night cap. I twisted my watch nervously, it was just sex. This nigga texting me like I owe him an explanation or something.

I rolled my eyes before texting him back.

Nic 💪🏽⛽️🔥: I'm cool thnx for looking out. I'll hyl

He responded immediately which irritated me for some reason.

Meek 😏: So we hanging tonite?

Nic 💪🏽⛽️🔥: Can't. Shit to do

Meek 😏: Aw it's like that

Nic 💪🏽⛽️🔥: Focusing on my performance

I locked my phone and ignored his reply. This shit was the last thing I needed to deal with. I reached into my purse and popped a Xanax to calm me down. I had a full length performance, an award to accept, my publicist to deal with and figure out where my relationship was gonna go with Bey. Lord knows how much I care about her but I don't know if I can give her the things she needs. I'm gonna fucking try though.

I looked over at her and Leah giggling on the couch like they just walked past a bitch they don't like. I smiled. My baby got along with everyone. I know a lot of people have preconceived notions about her but that's because they haven't gotten to know her, or even given her a chance. I had to get in Candi's ass about that.

--

"Yo what the fuck is your problem?" I barked.

"Nothing." Candi laughed. "I'm chillin."

"What y'all not gonna do is be rude to her or make her feel uncomfortable in any way. You and Kenyon got that at the baddest and I'm gonna stop being nice about it real quick. Y'all gon show her some respect whether you like it or not."

"I don't know why you doing all this over her. We don't love these hoes." Candi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

I laughed and took a few steps back. "You know what, I can't talk to you. I almost put my hands on you."

"Damn. Pussy that good you're gonna fight your best friend over it?" Candi sucked her teeth and shook her head.