Exotic Bitch

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any (song) names/persons mentioned in this story. This is a fictitious representation of events. Uses are for entertainment purposes only.

--

June 23, 2015 - 1:49pm - Fader Studios - NYC, NY

Nicki POV

"Okay lean to your side a little." The photographer directed me.

"Left or right?" I asked.

"Right." He answered, snapping the pic. "You look gorgeous Nicki."

"Thank you

"Thank you." I sighed, turning my head and flipping my hair over my shoulder. I suppressed a yawn. Tired wasn't even the fucking word.

Come on, this is your cover issue! Your first single drops tomorrow! Get pumped

Come on, this is your cover issue! Your first single drops tomorrow! Get pumped." He was referring to Pills and Potions. I was excited for the fans to hear it but I was also nervous. I had never been this vulnerable in my music before. "Where's your energy at girl?"

In my damn bed. I said to myself. I've had a total of six hours of sleep for the past three days and I haven't been in the mood for anything or anyone. When the photographer asked for a more natural look I could've died. I was exhausted and I knew I looked it. "I'm sorry." I twisted the bracelets on my arm. "Can I take a five?"

"Sure, sure." he nodded. "Actually take fifteen because I'm gonna have you switch sets. Your next outfit is in your dressing room." He turned to Leah who was standing nearby with her makeup bag. "Make sure you do a touch up."

I took a deep breath and walked off set. It wasn't gonna take me long to change. If Leah did my makeup first I could probably squeeze in a quick nap. I held out my hand for my phone and Leah pulled it out of her bag and passed it to me.

"That thing has been buzzing non-stop." She vented running after me. She and I were about the same height but she always complained about how fast of a walker I was. She was the youngest member of my team, only 20, but she could do a beat like nobody's fucking business and her styling was an added bonus. She was fierce asset to me.