Contest Winner!!!

I'm not dead I promise x.x
Sorry About my absence on Wattpad, things for me have been hectic with school starting, to Harvey (if you werent impacted then you wouldn't really understand why it put me off track so much), to the start of school again.
I will try and write in my spare times but no promises. I found myself going through the entries for the contest and I found exactly what I was looking for.

The Winner is Canada_girl !!
Her Killer's name is Luna Mesa (Known as 'The Handler') and if you want to learn more about this Killer then go over to the previous chapter's comments and look for it there. Just a heads up to you guys and the winner, I will be changing a few things about the Killer (traits and abilities).
What drew me to this character was that she just fit perfectly into the story. Her background might be a bit out of place with the story but her abilities match what I need (adjusting it a bit to work with what is coming up next in the story).
Amazing job to Canada_girl and everyone else who entered, I loved all the entries, you guys seriously made it nearly impossible to choose just 1 killer. Which is why I might incorporate the other killers into a new book (Killing Details) that is centered on the Killers. But because I am working on multiple things it will be a while before I start it.
Thank you to everyone who participated and look forward to new chapters and a new character.... Or two (insert evil laugh)

Bye!! Love you guys!!!!