CHAPTER FOUR

CHASE

*Two months later*

The past two months on Jupiter were the best months of my life.We were treated like the VIP'S here.

I felt like a celebrity with all the attention I received in the time I spent here.

A few technicians had fixed up our rocket and we had then come back to the earth.

After we landed in NASA we immediately fixed an interview with the CNN news channel and explained our story on it.It was then broadcasted to the world.

At first nobody believed us and Mr.Brown was going to fire us because he thought that we were bluffing but then we called Atherton who happily came to earth in his private UFO.

Yes,they do have private UFO'S just like rich people here,who have private jets.

What surprised us was that Gillbert and bloobass had come along with Atherton to meet us.

They said that they missed us.How sweet is that?

We had then booked another interview with the CNN channel and introduced all three of them on it.

A lot of people still find it unbelievable and shocking and are still getting used to it but overall people are delighted with this news.

They had celebrated our discovery by giving us a party in the white house,another sign of becoming famous.

Mr.Brown had apologised and given us a promotion and we are being awarded by almost all the countries on Earth.

Our president,Malia Ann Obama,the president of the United States had recently awarded us and right now we are on our way to London.

We are going to be awarded by the queen there.

Overall everyone is happy with the result and both the planets are becoming a big tourist place and a one big family.

                              The End

                               ****

Hey guys!

So this is the end of the story.I know that it's very kiddish and cliché but my brother liked it so that's all that matters too me😂.

Vote,comment and share if you like this chapter!

Thanks x