CHAPTER TWO

CHASE

After giving us a tour of their planet Gillbert and Bloobase took us to their king,Atherton Wing's palace where we met all the members of the planet and had dinner in their royal dinning room which to be honest was amazing.

They had specially kept a little gala for us.

They had all come dressed and the room was decorated with a dance floor,drinks and food.

They had special dance groups who were performing tonight.

We were getting a star treatment and I was loving every second of it.

"Oh look what they have!"Liam cheers picking up a piece of Crab cake from the waiter's tray.

He takes a bite of it and moans."This is hands down the best Crab cake I have ever had".

He loves Crab cakes more than anything.This one time he had the cake for breakfast,lunch and dinner for two consecutive days and still wanted to have more of it but thankfully it got finished.

I take a bite from his plate and nod."You're right Li.It's amazing".

"Can we please take the cook who made this cake home with us?"Liam pleads.

Mason and I laugh.

"Sure Liam.In your dreams"Mason says,putting a few pieces of fish finger in his plate.

"I hate you guys"Liam pouts.

"But we love you"I reply.

"Whatever.I am going to get myself another piece of the cake"He says walking off and Mason laughs.

"He and his Crab cakes"I say shaking my head.

The food here was just like we have on earth but they tend to eat more of the sea food than the meat and chicken.

This place is so much like our earth and now that I come to think of how outdated we are I feel like laughing.

I still can't believe it that we made such a big discovery and I bet that we are going to become famous after we announce our discovery on the international television.

Anyways,after the dinner they led us to the dance floor and we danced for the rest of the night.

We had danced so much that we got really tired after that and then decided to retreat back to our rooms for the night.

This planet is so much more developed than ours though.They have everything from telephones to televisions,and they also have new devices like a flying cart that flies just a few centimeters above the ground level and a teleporter that teleports people from one place to another,a jetpack,an invisible car and so many other shocking devices that I could never even think of.

I have only seen jetpacks and the invisible cars in GTA but I never thought that they can actually be invented so hats off to the people or should I say aliens?who have invented it.

We also went to the alien spot,their shopping mall where we bought clothes for ourselves.

Oh!That reminds me.They gave the three of us new Tuxes to wear for the party and also told us to keep them.It was a welcome gift from their side.

How cool is that?

They don't have money though.They have chocolate blocks instead because these aliens are addicted to chocolates.

That's probably the best thing here.

But if I come to think of it I am glad that we don't have chocolates instead of money because I would've eaten all the chocolates.

Lying down on one of the palace's room I smile.Today was such a great day!

Getting lost in today's thoughts I drift of to sleep a few minutes later.

                           ****

I wake up to a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"I ask getting out of the bed.

"It's me Gillbert!"Gillbert calls from the other side of the door.

I open the door and smile at him.

"Good morning Bert!"I say running a hand through my hair.

"Good morning Chase!I am here to call you for the breakfast"He says and I smile.

"Thank you.I will be there in fifteen"I say and he nods before leaving.

I close the door and go into the washroom to get ready.

                                 ****

Hey guys!

Vote, comment and share if you like this chapter!

Thank you x