CHAPTER THREE

CHASE

We had just finished our breakfast and now Gillbert and Bloobass were taking us to their games room to play Xbox.

Talking about breakfast,it was great even though we were served sea food again but Liam loved it because they were serving Crab cakes again.

As soon as Bert opens the door to their game room I gasp.

The room looked like an exact replica of the space.The roof was painted with a 3D effect.

There was a big moon or a jupiter?God knows what it is but anyways, it was painted on the roof along with a galaxy.

The whole room was done in the shades of blue,white and black.

There were three couches and a television where they had the Xbox connected.(I imagine the game room to be exactly like the one shown in the picture below.Sorry I am very bad at explaining😂 so please take a look at the picture)

After another two hours of playing Fifa and Grand Theft Auto on the Xbox,King Atherton called us to his room

He told us that he wanted to take over our planet and wanted to become the king of both the Earth and the Jupiter but we didn't agree to it.

We had to describe the way our planet worked to him in detail.We had to tell him how differently things worked on earth and how we have different countries and how each country has it's own president or king.

They don't have countries like we do.The area where they live is very small with a very little population.

All of them live together and they are not different.All of them are the same kind of species.

He didn't listen to us though.He said that he wanted war.

EARTH
VS
JUPITER

After having a long discussion we decided that we didn't want a war that would destroy our planets.

It would hurt people and make them lose their lives,belongings and their loved ones.

Instead we would have a war on our mobiles.As our generation is so technological now we decided that it was for the best.

If we win then nobody would take over each others planets and if they win then they can take over our planet like they want to but I really hope they don't.

The war would be between Mason,Liam and I VS Gillbert,Bloobass and Atherton since they are the only people we are close to.

And since we don't have our mobiles,the three of us were given the mobiles by the other members of this planet.

We downloaded the game 'Mini Militia' and connected our games through the LAN wifi.

We then made two teams.Ours with the name Earth and theirs with the name Jupiter.

Yes I know.We are just that creative.

We started our battle by selecting our weapons and customising our avatars before attacking our enemies.

Thirty minutes later the game ended and guess who won?

Nobody!

We had a tie.

Cliché right?

But anyways,after an hour of discussion we finally decided to unite our planets.

****

Hey guys!

Vote,comment and share if you like this chapter!

Thanks x