CHAPTER ONE

CHASE

Sunday,12th June 2050

6:28 PM

Dear Diary,

You wouldn't believe what happened today!I thought that today would've been the best day of my life but instead it turned out to be the worst.I along with my two co-workers(who are also my best friends) was assigned a mission to land my rocket on Saturn by my boss Mr.Brown but due to some unknown technical failure I had to land my rocket on the Jupiter as it was the closest planet to us.
Now we are stuck on this planet without anything with us.My first thought was that how are we going to survive?I don't even have anything to contact the people on earth.We don't even know how to repair our rocket as none of us are a mechanic.After the rocket landed my two friends aka co-workers,Liam and Mason went to explore the planet.I mean what is there to explore on this planet other than the rocks?I stayed behind because I am tired and a scaredy cat.I mean who knows what you'll find in such a quite place like this?
So I sat down on a big rock near the rocket and started to write to you to calm my nerves down.
I don't think that we will be able to survive for long because we don't have anything to eat or drink and there is no way for us to contact the people on earth.
And Mr.Brown won't even know that we are stuck here.I somehow want to contact him so that he can send a rocket for us.

I am so scared.

How are we going to survive?That's the only thing running through my head right now.I don't want to die so soon.I am 23 for gods sake!I wanna experience so many more things that I have yet to experience.
I am freaking out.I really wanna go back home.I miss my family and friends.They are probably waiting for m- "ouch!"I yelp rubbing the back of my head.

Something hit the back of my head so I keep my diary on the rock and turn around.My eyes widen and I gasp as I see two creepy looking creatures standing behind me.

The bodies of the creatures are light purple in colour and their eyes are neon green.To be honest I love their eye colour.It's just so bright and attractive.They don't have a-Wait!What?-Why don't they have a nose?Are they Voldemort?Or his family members?And why the hell do they have only three fingers instead of five on each finger?

They look like those aliens from the books and the animated movies.

Who are they though?And what do they want from me?What if it's Maso-Wait!"Mason?Liam?"I call out my friend's name thinking that it was just another prank set up by them because they know that I am a scaredy cat.They know that I get scared very easily and they take full advantage of it.

They love to play pranks on me,specially with the creepy looking costumes they wear.

Don't judge me for being scared so easily though.Everyone has their own fears and I am sure you do too.

They take a step towards me and I take one back.

"Guys stop!"I exclaim.

"This isn't funny!"I say shakily.

Instead of replying they look at each other with a confused expression on their faces.

"Chase!"I hear a voice call me from a distance.

I turn around to see my friends running towards me.

What the hell is happening?If these two aren't my friends then who are they?And what do they want from me?

As soon as Liam and Mason come to a hault in front of me I sigh.At least I am not alone now.

"W-who are t-they Chase?"Mason asks breathlessly,pointing towards the two creepy creatures.

"I don't know.I thought it was one of your pranks"I frown.

"No it wasn't us this time.I swear"Mason says and Liam nods in agreement.

"Oh well it was v-"."Who are you?"An unfamiliar voice cuts me off.We look around but find no one else other than the two creatures.

The only difference being that one of them is holding a small box in it's hand now.

"Um w-who was that?"I ask nervously.

"It was me"The creature waves the device and we gasp.

"W-what?But h-how?"Mason stutters.

"This is a translation device.We have a different language and you guys have a different language so this device let's us communicate.This works as a tra-"."Yeah we know what this device is but how do you guys have it?We didn't even know that there is life on this planet let alone a translation device.It's a big shock for us"Liam cuts him off.

"Oh yeah you humans aren't as intelligent as you think.You may have a good technology but we have far more better technology than you guys have.We have been living on this planet for the past ten centuries and we have all the information about you earth people.But you guys?You didn't even know that we existed"Both the creatures laugh.

I furrow my eyebrows.

"This is all true but is-WAIT!How did you guys know about us?"I ask.

"Computer.Duh!"The creature rolls his eyes."We got to know about the humans on the internet".

"You have a computer too?"Mason asks and they nod in unison.

"Well,wow!"I say impressed.

"By the way can you guys please tell me your names?"I ask because I don't know what to call them.

"My name's Gillbert and his name is Bloobass"Gillbert says gesturing towards the creature standing next to him.

"Gillbert and Blobas?"Liam says.

"Um no it's Bloobass.As in blue bass"Bloobass tells us.

"Bloobass!"Liam pronounces his name correctly and the creature grins.

"That's right!Now c'mon let us give you a tour of our planet"Bloobass says and Gillbert nods walking into the opposite direction with us following behind.

****

Hey guys!

I just wanted to remind you that this story is very kiddish.Please don't judge me😕.

But vote,comment and share if you like this chapter!

Thank you x