"Take the fourty dollars or no hummer. Another option is me driving you myself and buying you loads of prunes; I will watch you swallow them myself."

"Ugh." I groaned. I took the money and the keys.

"If there's a scratch on my hummer I'm burning your grandma's soap operas!" My grandpa called from the kitchen.

My grandma looked at me worriedly, "Be safe."

I just laguhed and left.

I looked up on my phone a mall and found one that was just fifteen minutes away.

When I got there I was in the mood for Starbucks and not walking yet. I looked at the menu, well tried.

This girl infront of me was blocking the menu with her red head.

I tapped her shoulder and she turned.

"Um. Can you move your head a little bit? I can't see the menu." I said trying to make it sound as nice as ever.

"Oops! Sorry. I was trying to decide and I guess I couldn't. Still can't." She let out a small laugh.

"Oh well I think I'm gonna get a double chocolate chip frappe. Maybe you should get one too?" I asked because I didn't know what she was in the mood for. I glanced at the menu one last time. Yeah I'm sure I want the frappe.

"Yeah." She paused, "That sounds good."

"It is." I reassured.

"Thanks." She smiled. "No problem." I returned the smile.

She ordered before me because she was obviously in front of me. I ordered the same thing.

When they called my name I was about to walk to a table when the girl tapped my shoulder this time.

"Hey. Wanna sit with me?" She asked. I thought about it.

"Why not." I replied.

"Oh!" She remembered something I guess. "I'm Lox!" She held her hand out. I shook it.

"I'm Jay." I smiled.

We sat down. "So you live here in Miami?" She asked.

"No, I live in California. You live here?" I asked.

"That's so cool! And yeah." She answered.

"It's really nice here." I said and sipped from my drink.

"That's what I hear about Cali." She laughed.

"So are you gonna go shop right now?" I asked.

"Yeah! Are you?"

"Yep." I replied.

"Well we can shop together! I can show you good stores! Unless you don't want to." She exclaimed.

"I think that'd be fun." I smiled.

Once we finished our drinks we began shopping.

"Try this on!" She threw a shirt at me.

I did as told at retrieved back into the dressing room.

"Aw! It's perfect on you!" She hollered.

I ended up buying a lot of the clothes Lox made me try on. They were suprisingly cute and cheap.

"Hey let's go to Holister!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah! I need a pair of shorts." I said.

We were walking towards Hollister when Lox scared me.

"Oh My God!" She shout whispered which made me jump.

"What?" I asked.

"Hide me. Jesus he's here!" She whispered.

She was clinging to my arm staring at someone but I couldn't tell who.

"From who?"

"Only the most attractive guy ever and my crush, Jacob!" She shout whispered.

"Aw!" I said.

"Holy shit!" She whispered again making me flinch, "He's walking our way, quick! Walk away and act casual!"

I looked and saw a brunette haired boy walk our way. He was hot.

"Nice eye." I whispered and laughed a little once I turned back. We kept walking, slowly though.

"Duh!" She said back, "He's mine though well hopefully-almost! So back off."

"I have a boyfriend." I laughed.

"Aw! Well let's walk slower. Is he catching up?" She asked.

I lifted my phone and looked at the black screen. "Yup." He was right behind us.

"Hey Lox! Wait up!" He yelled.

"Freeze and turn." She ordered. We both did at the same time.

"Hey Jacob!" She smiled.

"Hey." He said and smiled back.

"Funny seeing you here." She said laughing awkwardly.

I was just quiet looking at the two from the side. They were staring at eachother.

"Anyway, um I've been meaning to ask you," He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Wanna go out sometime?" He asked.

"Me? I- you- uh- um- pssh yes. Totally." She stuttered.

I saw a look of relief on his face. "Really?" He asked. She just nodded.

"Great." He smiled at her. "Well bye Lox. I gotta go. I'll text you sometime!"

"O-okay." She called to him a few seconds later as he was walking away.

"Awww!" I screeched once he was gone. I nudged her arm.

She smiled. "That just happened right?" She asked.

"Yep. You just need to work on talking to him before your date." I teased.

"Oh right." She said looking at her shoes.

We shopped a little more and ended up exchanging numbers.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry this is boring. :/

I ship Jox though like srsly. OTP!!!

thanks for reading! ;D ily guys.