Chapter 12

THEO POV'S:

I have been planning this all years to kill the boss, I did that for he. Now I thought to myself that Malia would give me another chance, but the way she reacted I can say that she won't. After she left the bar I run after her and grab her arm, making her turn around and face me.

-Malia, here me out! Please? (Theo)

-What do you want, Theo? Ruin my life? (Malia said crying)

-No of couse not! I killed him so you could be free, I just wanted to hear from you maybe.... "Thanks Theo for what you did" or "Theo thanks to you I can be finally free", that would be enough! But you Malia you make it harder, why? (Theo)

-It's that all? After I tell you that you leave me alone? Then thanks Theo for what you did, now will you leave Beacon Hills? (Malia)

-The answer to that is no! Malia I still love you,and I put you free so I think I deserve a second chance, please think about it. Here's my number, you can call me for whatever you need...  bye Malia it was good to see you! (Theo)

-Bye Theo, I will think about it! (Malia said leaving)

That's it, maybe with this Malia will give me a second chance and with that I will conquer her again. After she left I got into the bar once again and face to face with my brother.

-Welcome back Theo, what Malia did? Punch you? (Isaac)

-No, we just talk. Why are you so interested on Malia? (Theo)

With that I knew that Isaac like Malia, I could see in her eyes.

-You like her, don't you? (Theo)

-What if I do? What do you have to do with that? (Isaac)

-I do have because I love Malia and it would be a shame if I had to kill my own brother. (Theo)

-And now I gave the greatest welcome to the real Theo, lots of claps for you! (Isaac)

LYDIA POV'S:

It's been a hell, this classes to manage a gun with Parrish has teacher it's making me angry, anything we do it's okay. I want  do bad to put a bullet in his head!

-Lydia, welcome to earth! What are you thinking of? (Parrish)

-Put a bullet on your head! (Lydia said angry)

-Really?! Because with position you couldn't kill an animal. (Parrish)

-Why are you always criticize everything we do? It gives you pleasure? (Lydia)

-Your the one complaining, Kira isn't. But it's fine that's the door, if you want to leave I won't stop you. Go ahead! (Parrish)

-Kira!? A little back up... (Lydia)

-I am sorry Lydia but Parrish is right! He is giving us classes for free for our own safety, don't complain. (Kira said leaving)

That's it I was left with Parrish alone, he was just looking at me and I was looking at him. The way his muscles go through his shirt, I wanted to rip that shirt off and put him shirtless but I was put away from my thoughts by him.

-Lydia.. hey what are you thinking again? I hope this time not about me, because it's already habit. Now I have to go, see ya Lydia! (Parrish said smirking)

-Be carefull Parrish we never know how fast we can learn and test the results, see ya! (Lydia said fighting back)

Thats it I head home by foot, for the love of god I pray not to rain but it did. I started to run until I heard a whistle and look to see who was, a car pull beside me and as the window roll down I saw the one and only Parrish.

-Testing the results in a rainy day, good job Lydia. (Parrish)

-Very funny, now if you excuse me I need to go... (Lydia)

-Do you want me to take you home since I am going to or do you prefer going walking and take a bath on your way? (Parrish)

-I choose the lift thanks! (Lydia said entering on the car)

STILES POV'S:

I was at home alone, just hanging around knowing the place until I heard the front door open, I look up to see Malia and she seemed zoned out.

-Hey what's wrong? (Stiles said hugging her)

-Just the whole world going against me... I do everything and it's never enough! (Malia)

-What's wrong Malia? Tell me! (Stiles)

-Nothing Stiles, I am going to my room. If anyone asks I don't want to be bother, thanks! (Malia)

MALIA POV'S:

I enter on my bedroom and tears were sliding down my face, the only thing I look was to the paper with his number in front of me. I was crying because we were safe but because Theo was back. Minutes later I was sleeping and hearing the rain while my thoughts were far away from here.

STILES POV'S:

The people who live here are so many, the first thing they all ask was about Malia and I just answer what she told me and everyone were suspects. The doorbell ring and I open the door revealing a tall boy with blue eyes and light brown hair.

-Hi I wanted to speak to Malia. Can I come in? (Theo)

-Stiles whi is it.... OMG Theo! (Lydia)

-Hello Lydia, how long? (Theo)

-Too long but not enough... so you can go back! (Lydia)

-Malia didn't tell you did she? (Theo)

-Tell us about what? (Stiles)

-Come in and tell us, but if I find out you are lying I will kill you with my own hands. Did you hear me? (Lydia)

The guy named Theo enter on our house and after that everyone eyes were surprised while other were just "look a new kid".

-What is he doing here? (Kira said worried)

-I come to tell you what Malia didn't told you, I killed the boss of the mafia... so now I am the boss, you are all safe and sound to go home because as long as I live your free from any enemie or threat. (Theo)

-Really?!Then who sent that box? (Parrish)

-What box? I don't know what your talking about, I swear! (Theo)

-It was sent to here a box with three guns and a threatning letter that we supposed be sended by you to us, if it wasn't you.... then who was? (Lydia)