Chapter 5

KIRA POV'S:

We enter on our bar and see Malia exausted after clean all the mess from last night, Isaac wasn't here, after we enter and close the door the lights got down and someone, a shadow appear it was Jackson, one of Lydia's lovers and of course he worked to Mafia, the same that was after us.

-Hi Lydia, did you miss me? (Jackson)

-Jackson what are you doing here? How did you find me? Tell me! (Lydia said screaming)

-Too many question,let's see.... well I found you when you were making out with another boy ,who by the way I killed and covered well. Second I am here for you! (Jackson)

-Do you expect us to believe in you? (Malia)

-Calm down! I am not here to start fights I am here in peace, so if you want that I am okay with it! (Jackson)

-You are the cousin and right arm of the person who wants to kill us, how do you believe that we are going to trust you? (Kira)

-Because I am here to save your ass, dumb! I convince my cousin to give you a second chance and he doesn't do that often so it's better you accept, what did you say to me....accept or not? (Jackson)

-Give us time to think, then we will tell you our answers! (Malia)

-This is not a question to think, it's to deal with it and survive. Bye girls, bye Gorgeous! (Jackson said while looking at Lydia)

After he leaves the place we just look at each other because we didn't know what to do. Jackson always had big crush on Lydia and as I see still have, in the past he did so many things to us because he wanted Lydia so we have to make deals with him.

Her cousin was never found of us, never found of Lydia and Jackson together and after discover that is cousin betraid him for her, he was furious at him and at us.

PARRISH POV'S:

I was at police station, it was already late and everybody as left unless me and my "boss".

My mind was thinking about so much things that shuffled my head,until his sun show up:

-Hi Stiles, what are you doing here so late? (Parrish)

-Hey Parrish,I am here because I find a clue on your crime scene from that boy...I really need to talk to my father,right now! Where is he? (Stiles)

-He is on his officer,let me just warn him that your here while you take a breath....(Parrish)

-You don't understand, it's and emergency you might arrested the wrong person...(Stiles)

I got up and go to the officer and knock on the door, then  I heard a "come in" and so I did.

-Hey Parrish so why aren't you at home? (Xerife Stillinski)

-I wasn't with a huge desire, but anyway I came here just to tell you that your son it's here to talk to you.....he says that it's and emergency! (Parrish)

After I said that he got up and run to the other room and see Stiles seat on a chair with something in his hand:

-So Stiles what did you bring us tonight? (Xerife Stillinski said pointing to his hand)

-Dad I find this like a two kilometers from the crime scene.... and this as nothing to deal with the man you arrested today! (Stiles)

-Let me see....(Xerife Stillinski)

Stiles gave him a gun and some weird clothes,like if someone was trying to persuade.

-Even then what this have to do with this man, I don't get your point! (Parrish)

-First the sizes of the clothes are not even close to him, he is fat and second the same guy you arrested today was at the dog truck that night because Scott and I go there....(Stiles)

-Maybe your right, even then I will not repeat myself again. Stiles you never and I mean never will put your hands or feets or any part of your body on a crime scene again are we understood? (Xerife Stillinski)

-But I wasn't in the crime scene, I was close! (Stiles)

-Stiles stop! Go home and I will be there soon as I achieve your points and release this man...(Xerife Stillinski)

-Dad I can wait for you, it's dark and my jipe go off so I can't go walking! (Stiles)

-I take you home, if you don't need me anymore...(Parrish)

-No, you can go and if you want stay in my houseI already know your problem! (Xerife Stillinski)

LYDIA POV'S:

He come back. Jackson is back. He will do everything to get into a realantionship with me, I don't want that! I want to be far away from him as possible.

Maybe he seems to be crazy in love with me, but it's not! He is a monster, I never told to anyone before but he used me as an instrument for sex, as a toy and that hurts, and hurts even more when you know he used to be your bully, he hit me sometimes in a while but I never told to Kira or Malia, I knew that if Malia find out she would kill him or unless try to do that, Kira would give advices and make him a trap, but I couldn't tell them and I will never forgive for that!

We were at our house, waiting for Isaac and he finally arrived with his bags. We run to him and gave him the welcome's.

-So all this for me, I'm your boss! (Isaac)

-Well actually your uncle is our boss you just take care of the bar in the days you don't have school, right? (Malia)

-I didn't knew it you frequent school, it is the same as us? (Lydia)

-Yes it is,Malia knows because we talk about that in that night at police station. I told her to keep secret because people that go to the bar, girls, think that I am older and that makes me have a better figure! (Isaac)

-I don't think that, since the moment I enter in that bar and saw you I already knew you were a teenager like us! (Kira)

-Than congratilations with a lot of claps! (Isaac)

After a huge talk we go to bed, because in the next day we were shure that would be a big day to all of us. Good night!