Chapter Thirty One

Hey guys, what's up? Welcome in a new chapter. Before you start reading. I would like to thank you all. Together, we reached 2k reads and more than 300 vote. This is truly awesome. I am so happy. To all of those who voted and those who didn't, thank u. And for silent readers, please vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me. Now let's start with the chapter.

- Chapter Thirty One -

I woke up in a totally different place. I opened my eyes, and closed them. I didn't want to close then actually, but I was forced. My eyes never seemed to do my mind order. I finally, forced myself to open my eyes, and I found myself looking at the blue sky. I didn't know why, but gave me a strong pleased feeling. A small smile formed on my lips. However, my smile disappeared again. I started remembering what was the last thing that happened. ' Zachary. ' was the first thought in my mind.

I sat right, but pain ran through my body. I winced in pain, and tears left my eyes. I didn't make any sound, but tears kept coming. I couldn't stop them. That was when I heard a voice calling me. The voice calling was so familiar, but it didn't call me with my name, Amelia. The voice called me Cara.

" Cara, Cara. Why are you crying? Are you still hurt? "asked the voice.

I closed my eyes, and blinked the tears away, and then looked at the source of the voice. A figure started appearing in front of me, and I could tell it was....

" Xavier. " I whispered, as I hugged him and cried.

He hugged me back, and then I heard a voice. The voice was feminine, and soft. It was familiar too, but not to Cara, to Amelia. I looked at the source, and found a girl. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She had a fair skin, and a very slim body.

" Amelia. " whispered the girl, with a smile.

" Heaven. " I whispered back.

Heaven was a healer. She had a good personality. She everything about me. She was the one who helped my body to allow Luna. After Luna came, I started getting sick. Truly, sick. I nearly even died, because, some of my angelic genes were dying. She was the one who saved me, and healed me. She also helped me keep some of my angelic genes. She even told me some ways to heal myself. She even helped me when I was pregnant.

I ran to her and hugged her. I ignored all the pain in my body. She hugged me back, and said " I missed you, Amelia. "

" I missed you too, Heaven. " said the healer in front of me.

" Am, truly what happened that day? " said Heaven.

" You mean with the witch? "I asked, looking at the ground.

" Yes. Amelia, I didn't know what happened, but when I was trying to heal your body after the attack, your body disappeared. I understand that you are an angel, but that is not normal even with angels. " said Heaven, moving her hands as she was talking.

This was one of her habits. I know it was weird, but that was Heaven. Heaven got nothing that made sense. She enjoyed eating strange food, like seriously who ate flying insects. Even her name is weird.

" Well, I don't know, but all I remember that I was found near a tree, and then I got raised in a werewolf family. I lived a totally different life, from Amelia the queen, and then Zachary appeared in my life when I was nearly eighteen. He was the mate of Luna, so no matter what happens to the human side of her as long as she lives her mate will stay the same. The alpha devil became my nightmare, until one day he kidnapped me, and that was the day I met my lovely Declan in. He let me escape, and I went back to Cara's pack. Slowly, the alpha devil started taking parts in my life, and only yesterday I started remembering everything. " I said, while crying.