Chapter Eight

Hey guys, thanks for making it this far. Hope you will enjoy reading it. Don't forget to tell me what do you honestly think. Now to chapter Eight.

- Chapter Eight - Xavier and I

I opened the message, and started reading it.

' Hey Cara, what's up? ' it said.

' Who texted me? I better ignore it. Stranger danger. But what if it was from someone I know. ' I thought.

' Who are you? ' I texted back.

' Stranger danger sweetie. But I am glad you replied. Tell me who do you expect me to be. ' the message came fast. Of course the one who was texting was waiting for my reply.

' If you didn't answer now, I will just close, and forget about texting me again. ' I said. I wanted to know so badly. I had a feeling that it was someone I knew.

' Xavier. Don't stop replying. ' the next message said.

I chuckled and texted ' Hey man, what's up? '

' Nothing. ' he texted back.

' Oh. How did you get my phone number? ' I asked.

' I have my own ways princess. ' he said. I could feel him smirk.

I felt that I had known Xavier for forever. I wondered if I would feel that with my mate too. Ugh, why was I thinking about him? I should leave everything to its suitable time.

' Princess, I am coming to pick you up. ' he texted.

' Wait! What? ' I asked, through a text.

' I mind linked your aunt and asked her. She agreed, so come on. ' he texted.

' Fine. I am ready anyway. ' I said.

' Good to know. ' he said. ' I will call you when I reach your home, OK? '

' Yes. ' I replied.

After that, I put my phone on the table, and went to mum.

" Mum. Did you agree about the whole Xavier picking me up idea? " I asked her leaning against a wall.

" Yup. He wanted to. Me and your uncle have something to do before we go there. " she said with a smile.

" Okay, then. " I said.

After that, I went to the living room. I didn't like the fact that they decided this whole thing for me, but I had no choice. I wasn't the curious type, so I didn't ask aunt about it. I waited until my phone rang. I picked the call up, and Xavier told me that he was waiting outside. I checked myself in a mirror, and went out.

When I waked out of the house, I saw Xavier standing in front of it. He was wearing Black pants, and Black T-shirt. Black was my favorite color for outfits, but I never tried them. His back was leaning on his Black BMW car. He was wearing sunglasses, and damn it he looked hot. I pushed these thoughts away, and went to him. I smiled, and he smiled back.

" Good morning. " he said, sticking his hand in the air for me to take it.

" Good morning. " I replied with a smile, taking his hand.

" You look pretty, princess. " he said, as he brought my hand to his lips, kissing it.

I blushed a little, and said " Thank you. You don't look bad yourself. "

" I never look bad. " he said with a cooky smile.

I giggled a bit. After that, he leaded me to the passenger seat, and opened the door for me. I sat after I murmured a small thank you. He went to the driver seat. He started the car, and then moved. I looked out of the window, as I saw our little home leaving my view. I looked at Xavier, and I could tell he was in good mood. I looked at the window again. It was closed, and I wanted to open it.

" Can I open the window, please? " I said politely. It would be rude if I didn't take his permission.

" Sure. " he said with a smile.

I opened it, and felt the air hit me. My hair was loose. Any girl would think that it would get messy, but I couldn't care less. All I felt was the air. It felt awesome on my skin. I always enjoyed the air in the ride. That's why I always left the window opened whenever I entered a car.

" By the way, Sam is saying thank you. " said Xavier all of a sudden.

" Sam? " I said.

" My wolf. He is thanking you for what you did in our first meeting. " he said, with a smile.

" Tell him, that he is always welcomed. " I said, with a warm smile.

The rest of the rude was silent, but it wasn't an awkward one. It was that comfortable silence. I kept looking out of the window, until we receive done pack house. Most of the people weren't there, so we had time. Xavier decided that we should go buy breakfast. I tried telling him that I ate, but he kept telling me that I was underweight, so I should gain some, and that he didn't have food, and it would be rude of him if he ate without me. I kept telling him that it was okay, but he never listened to me, so we ended with both of us eating.

We went to a cafe, and asked for donuts. I chose chocolate donuts, and so did he. We started eating, after that we went to his car again. This time we talked about random things, most of it was food. He said that he would cook for me one day. I learned a lot more about my friend there. I learned that he liked music, and he enjoyed playing piano. I enjoyed playing guitar, but I wasn't a professional. We talked about singer, and he said that he loved Adele. I loved her too, but I loved Taylor Swift more. I knew that I might sound weird, but I always felt a strange pull towards Taylor.

Anyway, Xavier and I made it to the pack house, and then we said our goodbyes, and then each of us took a way. After he left, I felt heard my phone ringing. It was a small sound, that notified me that I had a message. I opened it, and it was from Xavier.

' See you while leaving. You are stuck with me today. ;) '

I smiled and typed ' seems so. '

' See you. ' he said.

I didn't bother replying. I just walked to the pack house. Some was there, so I started talking to them. Zen and Mark were there waiting for me. Zen gave me a strange look that made me hide my face. That kind of look that would say ' Something is happening between these two '. I chuckled to myself as I imagined Zen saying that in my head. I knew that it would sound weird. That was mainly what made me laugh. Actually, I gave Zen a manly voice, and a thirteen years old boy's body. I laughed as the thought made its way to my head again. I was so happy that day. I forgot about my mate thing, and that my pack will have a war in only four days.

Word count: 1151

Hey guys, another chapter is here. It is not tall as the others, but its kinda cute. At least for me. I enjoyed writing it. I am so addicted to this story. What can I do?

Anyway, time to my questions. What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Did you enjoy reading it? Was the length good? How can I improve it? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? Did you expect what happened? Give this chapter a scale from one to ten..

Random Question:

Sorry I have none for now.