Chapter One

Thanks for reading after the author note. It is truly appreciated. Don't forget to answer the questions below. Now let's start...

- Chapter One - Feeling him

"Hey, Cara. Can you come and help me?" asked aunt. 

" Sure. " I said happily as I walked over to help her. She was carrying several bags I'm guessing were filled with groceries, so I lend her a hand by carrying some and she carried the rest.

Aunt had been my mum since my parents' death, and so her husband fell into place as my father. They never told me how my parents died but frankly I didn't care. All I knew was that they were no longer here. However, I didn't want this to make me weak. I started being better, in order to make them proud that they had me. I believed that they watch from above making sure I was good, so I worked to make them proud. Believing that made me a better person, I started helping others, and loving everyone. This made me loved by everyone I met, at least that was what I was told. 

I loved my life, but I always wished to find my mate. I mean, I'm used to watching at my uncle treat my aunt like his queen. He supported her with all her decisions, helping her with all her problems, loving her no matter what, and making sure she was there with him all the time. 

My uncle loved my aunt so much. I wanted my mate to love me that way. I really hoped that he would love me. I was pretty sure that I would love him even if he looked awful. As long as he treated me nicely, and loved me, I was ready to give him my world.

My aunt said that my mate would accept me, because I had a nice personality. I wasn't blessed with outstanding beauty, but I wasn't awful looking. I had chocolate brunette hair and dark brown eyes. I wasn't that tall. Well, I was only 156.3 cm. 

"Thank you, sweetie." said aunt, pulling me back to earth. We were in the kitchen of our home where she set the groceries into the fridge one by one.

As she packs stuff away I admire her natural beauty. Aunt had dirty blonde hair, and sea blue eyes that sparkled in the sunlight. She wasn't thin or fat, just perfect. She had a playful personality, and her name was Celine. My uncle never called her by that name but in a way I can say it suits her. 

Aunt was my mother's sister but she was like a mother to me. She was taller than me, around 169cm to be exact. As a child, when we would play she would tower over me like a building. I miss those days. Their starting to fade in my memory like all the things of my childhood.

Uncle had brown hair like mine, and deep forest green eyes. He had a slim body, but it was enough for my aunt to adore. He was always like a father to me even at times when I had trouble in school, or with friends. 

"No need." I said, happily. I set myself down in a chair and watch her stand up, only to look at me skeptically.

"What were you thinking about darling?" she asked with a playful smile. 

"Nothing really aunt." I replied almost immediately. The look on her face proved she didn't believe me.

"Tell me." she pleaded, with puppy dog eyes. 

" Fine. I was thinking about my mate." I said, soon regretting it. Some stuff is still embarrassing to share with Aunt, even at my age.

" Aw. Don't worry, sweetie. I am pretty sure the moon goddess is hiding something special for you. You are kind, and caring. I am sure your mate will be the same." she said, with a warm big smile. Her voice, so gentle as she spoke to me. It resembled silk as it flowed into the air.

" Thanks aunt. " I said, hugging her. 

I really wanted a mate who would be that way, kind and caring. Power, ranks and everything else didn't matter to me.