Chapter Twenty Four

Wow, chapters are going fast. Anyway, hey guys what's up? Hope you are enjoying my book so far, that you want to continue it till the end. First I want to thank fatimahtahi, and sisa9999 for replying and commenting in the previous part. I love you guys. Thanks for the 900+ chapter read. I can't believe it, really. And 200+ vote. Am I dreaming? I don't want to wake up.

- Chapter Twenty Four -  Thank you.

' Beyond glad that you do. ' said my wolf Luna in my head, causing me to smile even wider.

' Anyway, after you became a werewolf, we got to know each other. After that, we decided to walk in the forest, we were caught in a pack's land. The prisoned us, for a night, and the following day we went to the alpha, and let me remind you they treated us so badly. ' she said, seriously.

I giggled a little at her little comment. I was happy, because I met her early. She was so funny. I loved her already.

' When we met the alpha we discovered that we were in the Dark Night's pack. That pack was known with having a bad reputation. Well, it was because of the alpha's wolf. He was strong, and powerful. He was named by the moon goddess herself, and he was made to rule the werewolf world, and that wolf was my precious and loving mate. ' she said fangirling.

I raised an eye brow at her. She sighed, and said ' What? It's normal. You used to do far worse. '

I giggled, and then she said ' Yeah, yeah laugh now. Wait until we have Zachary back. Wait! You don't call him that, you call him 'your man'. '

I found myself blushing at her comment. After that, she said ' You are still the same Amelia. '

She sighed, and then continued ' after that, our mate was so possessive towards us. You wasn't allowed to live his view. It was the best feeling ever. However, sometimes it would feel annoying when he beat someone for calling you beautiful. '

I found myself laughing at that. I wanted to see Zachary again, and not the alpha devil. I wanted to meet the man, that I used to live with, and not the devil that killed my pack. After a while, Luna said that we should sleep, because, she needed her powers back. She had been connecting Declan through the mate bond. She seemed so happy while connecting him. She blocked me from their conversation, which by the way didn't seem like something new. She liked him a lot. Wait! Not like love, she loved him a lot. Although adore would sound more real.

' Yeah, yeah, I know I adore him. Stop thinking about that, and go to sleep. Your thoughts are giving me a headache. ' she said, and I could tell she was blushing.

' Aw ' I said, with a smile.

' Shut up. ' she said, and then she went to the back of my mind.

They were so cute. I couldn't believe that my tough wolf would be that gentle. Wait! How did I know that she was tough? Insects maybe. Anyway, after a while I sat on a bed, that was put there. My wolf blocked me, so she was probably talking with Declan. I thought for a little while. Well, more like talked to my family mentally. I imagined my mother, my father, aunt, and uncle looking at me with their smiles on.

" I love you mum, and you too dad. I miss you aunt, and you too uncle. Hope you are doing good in heaven. I am trying my best to be positive, and save my mate. I am trying to make you proud. Mum I know you aren't my real one, but I feel your love, and I am taking it with me. I feel the bond between us, and that's the important thing, right? Father, thanks for protecting me. Thank you so much. Aunt, I love you. I owe you a lot, and I will always do. I wasn't your real daughter, but you treated me like one. Thank you so much.  Uncle, I love you too. You died protecting me, and the pack. I am sorry, because I didn't give you a proper goodbye. Thank you so much. " I murmured, and dried my tears.

I didn't know when did I start crying, but I did. I couldn't contain it. I had to let it out. Aunt used to said that our emotions was what made us human, and crying wasn't a bad thing, because it could make you feel better, and sometimes stronger. After talking to them, and imagining them replying I went to sleep, unaware of what would happen the next day. Unaware of the hell that broke loose when my wolf appeared.

I woke up pretty early the following day. When I woke up, I found myself chained from head to toe. I was chained in a standing position. When I woke up, I tried talking to my wolf, but she never replied. I got no reply like she wasn't there. I looked up to the chains, and so that they were made of silvers. I looked around, and found myself in a different place. It was a silver dungeon. That was the reason my wolf didn't reply. She couldn't reply. She was dying, because of the silver that surrounded us. I cursed under my breath, and looked around for anyway to help. I tried moving, but this was the worst idea ever. The silver chains held me tighter. I screamed from the pain, and let my tears fall. They were holding me in a hurting way. I started crying harder as I felt the chains getting tighter. I couldn't help it anymore. Screams of pain, and curses left my mouth.

That's when the door opened, revealing the face that was responsible for this whole thing. Revealing the face that caused me so much pain. Reviewing the face I wanted to rip so bad. Revealing the face of my enemy in my lover's body. Revealing the alpha devil himself.

" Hope you are enjoying your time here, mate. " he said with a smirk on his face.

" Don't...call....me....that.. " I said, between my breaths, and screams.

The chains got tighter on my wrist causing me to scream harder. My lungs hurt so badly, but that never helped me. It made it a lot worse. If I hated the alpha devil before, I should really think again about that. My hate for him before that day was nothing regarding after it. He did abuse me, but that was nothing near what he did after that.

He did...............

Word count: 1042

Hey guys, what's up? Hope you liked the chapter. It is not that tall I know. I wanted to update as a thank you. I am nearly 1k read. I am so happy. The rank did do it's job. I wouldn't have gained it without you, and I couldn't imagine this story succeeding before you guys started commenting, and voting. Thank you fatimahtahi you did support me a lot. You are an amazing person, and this chapter is for you. 💖

I will try making the next chapter taller, okay guys? I will try to make it better too. Thanks for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Reply to my questions if u don't know what to comment. Please help me be better.

What do you think? Was it a good chapter? Is it better that way? Did I describe enough? Am i taking thing fast? Was the chapter awfully short? Was any part annoying/ boring/ confusing? How can I improve it? Should I add more events? Are the characters well developed? What do you think about the dialogues and the paragraphs? Are they good enough? Am I taking things fast? Give this chapter a scale from 1-10.

Cya in another chapter 😺😺

Oh and remember. Keep smiling :)😊