Chapter 35: Welcome Home

Start from the beginning

“Woah? Since when?” Micah asked.

“Just two days ago” I answered shortly.

“How did it happen?” she questioned. She was the only one who kept on talking and the other girls was still in the state of bewilderment while Gerald just won’t look at me even once but I know he was listening.

I told her the whole story when we went in Damyang. Where everything started. Micah was a little bit of surprised about the part of me wearing lingerie but instead of screaming again, she teased me. I continued until we went on the park, and how Luhan got my three letter word.

“So? Now you’re in an LDR? That’s a bit complicated you know.” Micah hissed and her smile faded away.

(A/N: LDR means Long Distance Relationship *le flies to Galaxy with BenBen*)

“I know but I trust him. He will call –“ I was abruptly cut off when my phone rang. All of us turned our heads to my phone placed on the side table and I quickly grabbed it.

“See?” I showed them my phone and saw Luhan calling.

“Boom Vanness!” Micah yelled with that closed-fist-i-am-the-champion gesture or whatever you call that hand symbol with the saying “rak na ituu”

I was about to leave but Micah held my wrist. “Stay here. Put it on a loudspeaker. We will listen” she was glaring at me and when she does that, no one can resist what she was asking for. I rolled my eyes on her and answered Luhan’s call in a loudspeaker.

“Jagiya~” He said sweetly but in a sad tone.

“L-Luhan-ah” I replied back and feeling awkward as four people listening in our conversation. Luhan didn’t know he can be heard. I hope he won’t say anything stupid.

“I miss you baby~ come back home now” he said still wearing that sad tone and I felt bad for it. Well, I miss him the same way that he misses me. Maybe more than that.

“I miss you too Lulu” I felt that my cheeks turned bright red.

“Did you arrive safely? Have you met your friends? Gerald? Where is he now? Are you—“ I cut him off. He was being paranoid.

“Hey calm down Lulu, everything is fine. I’m safe and they…uhm they are here with me.” I uttered looking at the eyes of the people staring and listening. Aish! These crazy friends I have.