Part 6: Zim's Stalker

Zim ran his way to his teal home, topped with a purple roof. He passed his way through the front, doing his "confident walk". All his garden gnomes were scanning Zim to make sure he wasn't an intruder. But little did Zim know, he was being stalked (like always), but a different kind of stalking. Not the kind of stalking serial killers do, but the other kind of stalking. The stalking you do on social media, (even though it is 2001) Yeah... that kind. Zim turned the knob on his bathroom, front door when it wouldn't budge. He tried kicking and shoving, nope nothing. So he did the next best thing and shot open his PAK and lasered at the door. Nothing happened. Well, except for..
"INTRUDER!" All the four gnomes said in sync.
"ME?! THE GREAT AND POWERFUL ZIIM?! NEVER! THIS IS MY BASE...heh heh, I mean... THIS IS MY PERFECTLY NORMAL HUMAN HOME! Yes, yes, yeah um I LOVE EARTH!"
"INNNTTRRRRUUUDDDEEEERRRR!!!"
They all said again, shooting red lasers from their eyes, knocking Zim back on the curb. Zim opened his PAK to reveal a monitor, that was hanging in front of him.
"Gir? Gir. GIR!"
A little robot popped up on the monitor.
"Ohh HI MASTER!" It screamed shaking its hand.
"Let me in GIR!"
"I can't."
"What do you mean you can't?!"
"I'm not there!"
"Well WHERE ARE YOU?!"
"McMeaties!"
Zim just hung up, clearly annoyed at his useless assistant, if you can even call it that.
"WOOOAAAHH!!!"
"Eh?" Zim turned around, confused.
"Uh, Hello?"
He looked down, and of course, there he was, the stalker himself...Dib.
"Heh heh, Uh... hi Zim."
"Go. Away."
"No! I came for answers! And I won't leave until I get them!"
"Go. Away." Zim said, with a look on his face like he could kill a mouse at this very second.
"What? You're not going to fight me or anything?"
"No."
"Hmm, interesting..." Dib said, writing something down in his little note book.
"What is that?" Zim asked pointing at a bunch of line paper, all connected at the top.
"It's...um...nothing.."
"Eh? O-okay."
"GIVE ME THE ANSWERS!" Dib yelled, leaning in towards Zim, like the time he turned Dib into "baloney" or "baloni" or however the kids in their "Skool" spell it. Where Dib figures out it was all Zim's fault, so he tackled Zim on the floor in front of their whole class? That moment? It was kinda like that.
"Get off of me human," Zim said, hitting Dib's hair to make him go away.
He has really pointy hair.
"Fine, look... do you want answers?"
"Yes."
"Well, good luck getting past those freaks. They don't recognize me, ZIM, and it's my own base."
"You're not yelling. Come on, Zim, tell me EVERYTHING. Why are you not... you?"
"YOU'RE LYING!.... Why would you care anyway Dib-Monkey? You're my mortal enemy anyway."
"You're right. You're right."
Everything was silent. Then Dib decided he would be brave (for his alien) so he walked through the front. Nothing happened. No scratches, so shrieks of pain, no nothing.
"What? How did you.."
Dib walked inside of Zim's house and shut the door behind him.
"HEY YOU CANT JUST GO IN THERE!"
Zim tried again, but unlike Dib, there were shrieks of pain. Dib opened up the door again.
"There. I shut the gnomes down, now come in and I DEMAND some answers."
Zim stood there, thinking about it.
"Yeah Uh no." He said, walking off into the distance. Dib looked at the sky, cursing the Irkens for making Zim so stubborn. Dib shrugged, and ran after him.
Oh boy.