Part 3: The Call

"Go home now!" Mrs. Bitters yelled.
All the kids got up from their desks, some kids ran out the door, and some jumped out the window.
Zim got up from his desk, and just walked out the door, when Dib runs past him laughing.
"I CAN TELL YOU'RE LYING DIB-WORM!! YOU CAN'T FOOL ZIM!! I AM ZIIIM!!!"
"Wow, really?"
Zim got out of the door, and walked to his home. Gaz was sitting on the step playing Game Slave 2. She got up when she saw Dib. Then they walked home together. The whole conversation was Dib saying that Zim's life is ruined.
-~-later in Zim's base-~-
'Can't wait to tell the Tallest about Dib's nonsense.' Zim thought to himself, laughing.
He started to call his freakish leaders.
"Invader Zim reporting sirs!" Zim said saluting to Red and Purple.
"What is it now Zim?" Red said annoyed.
Zim just went on about an "amazing" plan that HIM, THE ONE AND ONLY DEATH MACHINE ZIM, thought of.
"Oh and I have a funny story.." Zim said laughing.
"A puny human told me about this "Star of Nebula"..."
As soon as he had said that, the Tallest started blushing, and sweating.
"Yeah, what did he say?"
Zim looked confused. Then he told them what it was. (Sorry, I didn't feel like typing it)
Zim started to feel worried, as the Tallest weren't saying anything.
"My Tallest, is everything okay?"
"Yes, Zim. What the boy nuisance said, was true." Red said laughing.
"Yes, yes, Zim." Purple agreed... laughing.
"Zim.." Red paused STILL laughing, "You're a.." still laughing, "Defect..defective!!!" He couldn't stop laughing.
"PHHAHAHAAAHA!!!" Purple laughed.
"W-what..? Zim does not understand. You're kidding, right?" Zim asked stressfully.
The Tallest stopped laughing and pulled on straight faces.
"No, Zim no." Purple said seriously.
"Zim, look, we hate you. We always have." Red said smiling proudly.
"We sent you to Eeeearth to.... perish!"
Then they ended the transmission.
"Man, I really need to learn to say.." Purple said, before he got interrupted.
"Earth. It's Earth." Red said annoyed.
"Right, Eearrhth."
Red slapped his two fingered hand to his forehead, and walked away. Ahem, excuse me, I meant he floated away.
"What?!" Purple said confused.
-~-back to the amazing Zim-~-
Zim stood there, in shock. What just happened..? Was it true? Was he really a defective? Well, he sure didn't WANT to believe it. So to take out all his anger, he went to Dib....😈