My Turn!

Mato and Hasifufus are fighting intensely. They both clashed beams. Mato: "HAAAAA! SO YOU HAVE THE ANCIENT ART TOO?!"
Hasifufus: "HEH, YOUR WRONG. I USE PURE KI BUT I JUST MAKE UP THE NAME OF MY ATTACKS! HAAAAA!"
Mato: "HAAAAAAAA!"
Hasifufus: "RGGGH... AHHHHH!"
Mato: "UAAAAAGH!!!"
Mato eventually loses the clash and is getting slowly vaporized.
Hasifufus: "HAHAHA! NOW DIE!" Lettu jumps in and takes Mato.
Lettu goes full power and prevents the beam from hitting the planet. Lettu: "AUGH! If that beam hit the Earth, the planet would've exploded. I had to go full power just to block it AKH! Mato, now its my turn. I'll take him on." Mato: "Yeah I'll rest."
Lettu confront Hasifufus.

Meanwhile the students fight...

Duad punches Yakin. Yakin punches him back. Yakin: "I didn't expect a mortal like you to be strong!" Duad: "Heh. Well, your expectations were wrong." Yakin: "RAAAAAGH! FILTHY MORTAL DIE! SUPER YAKIN BEAM... HAAAAA!!!" Duad: "I have to block it. Haaaa... HAAAA!!!" Yakin: "IMPOSSIBLE, NOT ONLY DID HE BLOCK IT BUT HE DEFLECTED IT RIGHT BACK AT ME!"
Duad: "That's the end of the line for you." Yakin gets vaporized by his own beam. Yakin: "NOOOOOOO AAAARGH!!!"

Asad: "I think its time I finish you. This move might be incomplete, but as long as I have energy, I can continue the beam."
Jakin: "Weakling!"
Asad: "You'll regret saying that! HAAAAAA... FAMAN... TAMATAMATAMAT!"
Jakin: "HAA! JAKIN EXTERMINATING BEAM! RAAAAAAA!"
Asad and Jakin both clash beams. They both are almost equal but Asad eventually overpowers him, but not that easily.
Asad: "HAAA! DIE!!!"
Jakin: "Impossible... No, NO... NOOOOOOOO!!!"
Jakin gets vaporized by Asad's beam. Asad is breathing heavily. His opponent was no ordinary man.

Dawd gets punched 25 times. He coughs blood.
Dawd: "AUGH! KAH!"
Orlin: "Your finished. Say your prayers... HAHA!"
Dawd is breathing heavily.
Dawd: HUFF, HUFF, HUFF... HEH HEH. I won't give up yet. If you don't realize, I made sure you go full power and waste stamina. Heh, and you did just what I expected. Now time to take this healing pill. Dawd eats the pill. Dawd: "Gulp. Ahhh, now where was I. Oh, defeating you HAHA!"
Orlin: "I fell straight for his trap... He went to a certain strength level to keep up with me. But he kept his power level less than mine and made sure that I go full power and waste my stamina. That bastard!"
Dawd: "Your finished. HAAA!"
Dawd beats up Orlin till he is on the ground.
Orlin: "NO, NOT BY A MERE MORTAL. All my killing and having fun with Hasifufus... NOOO!"
Dawd: "What. Hmnnh! You killed people for fun. YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE! HAA!"
Dawd fires a quick ki beam and Orlin instantly dies.

Ghul and Saylor are fighting and are equal.
Saylor: "I wanna go full power! TAKE THIS SAYLOR EXTINCTION BEAM! HAA!!!"
Ghul: "Huh?!" Ghul takes the beam with ease.
Ghul: "That was nothing. We both fought equally but I preserved stamina. But you didn't. And now I have the upper hand. HAA!"
Ghul punches through Saylor's chest. Saylor: "HOW... JUST HO- AKH"
Saylor coughs blood and falls down. Ghul: "I wanna spare you so leave... NOW!"
Saylor: "NEVER!"
Saylor fires a beam. Ghul blocks it and the beam goes directly to Saylor. Saylor: "RAAAAAH UGH!" Saylor gets vaporized in his own beam.

Khalid: "I think I should start going hard on you now."
Kamil: "Your just buffing!"
Khalid: "I'm not. I went easy on you to see how strong you are. Sad results. Now I'm gonna finish you." Khalid punches and kicks Kamil over and over until he's at a point where he can't move.
Kamil: "I MIGHT BE A NEW RECRUIT BUT I'VE KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE AND YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE OF THEM... HOW... JUST HOW!!!" Khalid: "YOUR A MONSTER YOU KNOW THAT... HAAA!" Khalid shoots a huge beam that's vaporizes Kamil.

Asum and Oni are at full power but Oni has the upper hand. Oni: "I think its time I killed you.
ONI NO KAWO KURAE... HAA!"
Asum: "At this point... Hah... Hah... I'm a goner."
All the students finished their fight except Asum. So they decided to help Asum.
Asad: "You know, its kinds embarrassing that your still fighting your opponent."
Asum: "I guess, BUT HELP ME THE BEAM IS COMING STRAIGHT AT ME!" Asad: "Huh. No shame Asum. Ugh, fine I'll help you. HAA... FAMAN- TAMATAMAT!!! HAAA!!!"
Oni: "NO... HE JUMPED IN AND EASILY BOUNCED OFF MY ONI NO KAWO KURAE. AND ALSO ALL OF OUR MINIONS DIED... IMPOSSIBLE... WE FAILED HASIFUFUS... NOOOOO!!!" Oni gets vaporized in Asad's beam.

The students finished their fight. Lettu is now fighting Hasifufus. But will he be able to stop him??? Find out next chapter on Dragon Ball Hifz! Lettu Vs Hasifufus!