"You know, my question is actually questioning you on the situtation between you and Levi." she threw her head and laughed while she took out another stick. I just smiled and shook my head. "Oh. He hasn't changed a bit." 

"Still a clean freak?" Hanni asked. "Why am I not surprised." she didn't wait for me to answer.

_xx_

"Aw fuck." I cursed as the Commander walked in with the usual high ranking officers and of course, Levi's squad. Eren gave me a questioning look when he heard my complains. "You won't need to worry much,Celestia. Afterall,you are good in using the 3DMG." Eren smiled, attempting to make me feel better. "That.." I could slowly feel my cheeks growing hotter but I looked away. "Whatever,Eren." I playfully punched him. 

"Cadets!" I turned my head to see the Commander addressing everyone. Once facing the Commander completely,  he started his speech.

"Today we will be observing how well you are while using your manuver gear." Erwin looked at every single one of us , making sure we were all listening before continuing. "This would mean the Levi's squad would be attempting to 'catch' all of you while you move around. Clear?"

"Yes,Sir!" the response was quick and once he dismissed us for 10 short minutes to put our gear on, whispers could be heard. I watched as the majority of the people running back to base to get their gear while the minority who brought their gear along started to check the equidment.

"I suppose this woud be your forte,Celestia?"Hearing the Erwin's voice, I looked up,seeing the Commander and the rest now standing in front of me. " I suppose." I shrugged as I nervously looked at the elite which stood before me. If I was not wrong , they are the ones that Erwin trusts the most. 

"Are you sure , Levi? That you have not heard about her before?" Hanji nudged my brother in the shoulder. Levi shook his head , his eyes seemed to glare at me. "What do you mean,Squad Leader Hanji?" a short haired girl asked which I recognized to be Petra Ral. 

"Celestia is pretty well known in the streets. She's called the Shadow." Hanji proudly said to Levi's squad which has yet to known why Erwin picked me off the streets. Her tone reminded me of a proud mother who is showing off her daughter. "The shadow? How lame. What does she do anyways." I narrowed my eyes at a old looking male. Aruruo, is it? "Oh wait till you see her skills,right Celestia?" Hanji excitedly put her arms around my shoulder. Levi looked down at me,it was almost like he was slightly interested.

"Celestia is going to look so cool!" the female squad leader seemed like she was almost spazzing. "Shut it, shitty glasses. You have not seen her in action before." Levi shook his head before looking down at me again. "I expect something good out of you,Cadet." 

"Levi is just..Levi. But trust me on this one,kid. He expects great things from you." Farlan smiled at me as he took my hand in his. "Afterall, you're his sister." 

"U-uh. Yes,Sir!" I stuttered,blinking after a flashback seemed to shock me a little. This caused a 'tch' from Levi before he sent me off to assemble with the other cadets. But before that, I received a few 'good luck' from his squad and a nod from the Commander himself. My left hand went up to where my heart is,rubbing it slightly. It kinda hurts.. 

'I expect something good out of you,Cadet.' 

'He expects great things from you..Afterall,you're his sister.'

"Aren't you excited,Mikasa." I asked the female,trying to distract myself. "It reminds me of tag." she replied me but her eyes were directly looking at Eren. "Oh come on. Can't you put your eyes on me for a second!?" I pouted. Immediately,after that a whistle was blown and that was our cue.