Prince vs Princess

Start from the beginning

Our teacher devided our room

Our teacher devided our room. Two people will be stay in one room. I wished I would be with Sun but I knew he wouldn't like it at all. He wanted to be with his prince, Inn. This boy is totally whipped.

"Do you want to take shower first or sleeping?" Copper asked me when we was in our room. Yes, you guys saw it right. Copper and I in same room. Ugh. I hated it. Not like I hated it in bad term. Honestly I loved it so much. But at the same time I felt nervouse. I didn't know how to act in front of him.

"Are you thinking about a pervert thing?" he said as he leaned his face to mine. My face. I shocked when I saw his face just few centi meters away from my face. I pushed him. I got up and went to bathroom. I could hear he was chuckling. Damn. My heart, calm down! Do you wanna get a heart attack again?

When I finished, I saw Copper was sleeping in bed. He slept soundly. Maybe he was tired. I turned off the light and slept on the other side. We slept like for one hour or two. When I woke up, I felt a warm air touched my face. I opened my eyes and I saw his face so close to mine. I was in his embrace. Oh my freekin' God. He cuddled me. He was fucking cuddled me. Okay, I am sorry I cursed. But, he cuddled me?

I blushed. My face was getting red. I need to catch more air. He made me breathless. I tried to get away from his embrace. I moved carefully, tried to not wake him up. But his embrace is so strong. Why this boy is so strong?

"You wake up?" he asked me. I looked at him. His eyes was opened. He woke up. He looked at me in the eyes. I tried to get away from him again but he tightened his embrace.

"Why you cuddle me up?"

"Because you are so warm. Just like my pillow at home!"

"I am not your pillow. Let go of me!"

"Can we be like this for a while, Oh?" he asked me in his low voice. He sound like he was pleading me. The way he asked me. They way he used his low tone voice. It was so sexy and alluring. I couldn't help myself but give up.

"Hmmm"

"Thank you, Oh" he said as he pulled me so close to him. My head in his chest. I could hear the sound of his heart. It was beating so fast, just like my heart at that time. If I could, I wanted to stop time so we can stay like this forever. I wanted to be with him like this forever.

I heard someone knocked our room. He let me go and got up to open the door. Who the hell is daring to disturb us at this time?

"Oh, I come to ask you if you want to join me for dinner?" Peach asked me. I looked at her then Copper then back to her again. I nodded.

We went to hotel restaurant. We ordered foods and ate. Peach gave me lot of meats. She considered the meats as my reward because I won the race before. I thanked her. Copper tagged along. He took the meat that Peach gave me to his plate and ate it.

"Don't give him lot of meats or he will get fat" he reasoned. What the hell was he talking about? Was he jealous of me being close with Peach? Is he still loving Peach for some reasons?

He did that with every foods and drink that Peach gave to me. He gave me his foods and drink for the exchange. Really? What happens with him? Why he act so childish?

Shit. I couldn't read his mind at all.

------------------------------------------------------

I don't know about this chapter
I feel this chapter is boring but please bear with it lol

Is it too fast for Copper to make a move?

There will one or two chapter more before I write about Sun POV
And later will be Copper POV?

Ps.
For people who voted and left a comment in this story, thank you very much *bow*
I will try my best to make you guys satisfied with this shitty story 😁

Xoxo
BlueMonster