"A heartbreak I had felt, that was true loss. If I say die he will be free, but I have a feeling he would be useful in the future, live." Aphrodite stated.

"That's a 6-5 vote for him to live." Zeus growled as he concluded. "No, I refuse to let that scum live, I will kill him myself if I have to!" Athena shouted as she flashed out.

"I will not let her kill my son. Zeus if she kills my son I will stop at nothing to kill her. Stop your daughter at once!" Poseidon threatened.

Zeus said something unhearable but answered his brother's threats.

"Fine, I will stop her, but Poseidon, remember if he shows sign of a traitor." Zeus didn't leave Poseidon to his imagination as he drew his thumb across his chin.

Poseidon growled before flashing out. One after another the Olympians flashed to wherever they needed or wanted to be.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Percy stood at the border of Camp. He patted the large copper scaled dragon's head as he passed Thalia's pine tree.

The Camp was a wreck from the Labyrinth attack. The Cabins that had been attacked still needed to be rebuilt.

As he passed some campers he felt a little disappointment that none of them congratulated his success. He received no "good-jobs, sorry bout' your loss, thanks or anything of the like."

The campers treated him as if he hadn't bested the Titan Lord or had been their leader.

He decided to go sit by the beach to calm himself. He got lost in his thoughts while he walked, that the only thing that stopped him was when he realized he was waist deep in the ocean.

"Damn ADHD, can't even pay attention to where i'm walking." Percy muttered as he walked back to the sand surface.

He removed his shirt and laid down on the sand. He felt his eyes close as he began to drift off. When he was on the edge of sleep he was woken by the sound of walking on sand.

He rolled over onto his stomach before pushing himself to his feet. He focused on the person who was walking on the beach.

He recognized his best friend Grover so he walked over to him. When he reached Grover he tapped him on the shoulder.

Grover lazily looked over his shoulder before saying a mere "hello." Percy felt shocked for a minute before motioning Grover to sit.

They sat in silence before Grover broke it, "What are you thinking about?"

Percy replayed his thoughts then answered, "My losses, and why no one recognized my accomplishment."

Grover scowled, "Percy you know that's really selfish of you to say that."

Percy scowled at that. "I defeated the Titan Lord and I didn't receive one thank you or anything, I lost my best friend ."

"We all lost just as much as you did." Grover spat before getting up and leaving.

Percy just growled at his receding form.

---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---X---

Percy's life had been actual Hades. The campers had actually started to pay attention to him, not the way he had desired it to though.

They were hateful towards Percy, ever since Grover had told them that Percy was an arrogant, selfish half-blood.

His closest friends like Nico, Thalia and the Stolls all thought it was just a rumor floating around.

But when a secret meeting was held from Percy by Athena, they saw footage of Percy calling his friends worthless and that he did everything himself, they couldn't trust him.

Percy moped around camp, campers giving him glares and sneers. Percy just kept on walking by them as he watched the ground.

Percy opened and closed the door of the Big House. He had been called upon by his teacher and last friend.

As he walked into the Big House he noticed the centaur was nowhere to be found. He checked every room and even in the attic.

As he was about to give up and leave to his cabin he spotted a stream of what looked like honey, running out of a closet.

He cautiously creeped toward the closet, making no noise what so ever.

When he reached the closet door he took a deep breath, uncapping Riptide. He shut his eyes tightly then opened his eyes to get used to the dark environment.

He swung the door open fast, but a rather large figure fell on him. The figure fell to quick for Percy to react so he fell to the ground with it.

The honey had gotten all over him and his sword. He pushed the large object off him before standing up.

He dropped Riptide onto the ground, before raising his arms and throwing them down, effectively ridding some of the honey of his arms and shoulders.

He spat the honey that dripped off his hair and onto his lips. He eyed what seemed to be a silver knife.

He grabbed the knife out of the figure, pulling it out, making a watery sound.

He examined the honey coated knife, who would scoop honey with a knife? Percy wondered.

He examined the knife closer before dropping it in realization. He looked at the body of his former teacher.

He started to wipe the now known ichor off the centaur's body. His attempts were futile, the ichor just staining his clothes and hands.

He heard the door of the Big House open and close. He grabbed Riptide ready to bolt. He had just taking his first step but a gasp stopped his movements.

His muscles tensed as he slowly looked over to the source of noise. There stood Jacob Meyer, son of Apollo, petrified with fear at the scene.

Percy was about to tell his Alibi but Jacob stopped him.

"You k...ki...killed Chiron." Jacob whispered as he pointed at Percy.

Percy shook his head and once again tried to plead innocent but Jacob stopped him with his scream for help.

Percy cursed in greek before looking for a way out. He could hear the sounds of thundering footsteps towards his location.

He dropped to his knees looking for the knife. He found the knife just in time as he heard a multitude of gasps.

As Percy was about to show them the knife, it disappeared. He knew he was dead meat. There was no way he could get out of this one.

He hung his head in defeat as he was cuffed with celestial bronze chains.

His only evidence was gone. He knew who killed Chiron. How? The knife. How can the knife prove who it was. Simple. The knife's engravings were Wisdom's Voice.

You must be wondering. 

Another new chapter already? 

Yep! 

Your Welcome. 

I was in the writing zone.

 So comment show your friends and follow @Xx_Anaklumos_xX.

Currently I am already writing chapter 4 so it might be up soon, possibly even tonight.

Bye-ah!