Chapter 16

"Did you notice how many errors there were? It was just horrific. Even I could do better. And that's saying something."

"I know right. It was so bad, like, does she actually think she is good?"

"It's like she looked up a tutorial on YouTube and couldn't follow along . . . at all."

"I don't get how it could've been that bad."

I heard two people talking back and forth for awhile. Part of me feels like it's about my dancing, and that would explain the uneasy feeling I had during that time. I know I'm self taught, but I didn't think I was that bad of a dancer.

I casually walked into the room as if I heard nothing. It went silent right away. That was pretty much a confirmation that they were talking about me. When I saw the people though, I felt betrayed. Cindy, I could see being that kind of person, but I thought Selena was nice. Don't judge a book by its cover, I guess.

"Hi, guys," I acted clueless like nothing was wrong.

"Oh, hey, London. What's up?" The ceiling.

I wanted to say that, but I'd only say that to my friends, and I don't think I would consider them my friends, especially not now.

"Nothin' much. Just hanging around. What about you guys?"

"Nothing really. We're chilling."

"Cool." Queue the awkward silence.

"Well, it was nice catching up. We have to go though."

"Okay, see you around."

"Yeah." Awkward much?

They walked out of the room, and that was that.

I didn't know what to do, so I just sat down and played on my phone for awhile. What? I was bored and didn't know what to do.

Wow, I'm pretty boring, aren't I?

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Sorry for not updating yesterday and posting late today. I was just so lazy yesterday. And after gymnastics, I remembered that I had to update today.

It's such a filler chapter, too, so sorry for the disappointment. But I did update at least. Anyway,

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.