Chapter 10

"I think you'd look good in a pinkish-red color."

"No, my color is purple."

"I think pinks and reds should be your color. You would look stunning."

"Just listen to her, Nikki. She's the expert here, not us. Just cooperate."

"Ugh, fine. You see if you find anything, London." She finally said my name!

"Okay," I said while walking over to the closet to look at her clothes. "What about this?" It was a baby pink dress with some brighter pink and gray flowers. It's cute and would go well with the pair of tan gladiator sandals that Quinn has.

"That could work. I'll go change and see."

She changed and came out to show us. She looked gorgeous, and her hair and makeup wasn't even done yet.

"Amazing. Now for the hair and makeup."

Quinn straightened her hair and put a small pink bow in to hold her bangs back. I put on a light layer of makeup that was very natural looking.

"You look stunning, Nikki," I commented.

"Absolutely gorgeous," Quinn added.

"Thanks. And thank you both for helping me. You're not so bad, London."

"Thanks, I guess. Now, get going. Don't want to keep him waiting. Have fun but not too much fun," I told her as she walked out the door to meet up with Anthony.

"Thanks again, guys. Well girls," she said before closing the door.

And that's what friends are for. Maybe this school won't be so bad . . . Or will it?

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

So Nikki doesn't hate London. That's a good thing. Things are looking up for London, but will it stay this way? (That rhymed! I'm a poet and I didn't even know it. 😂)

Sorry for the late update. I was going to publish before gymnastics since I wrote the chapter yesterday, but I was busy and forgot until I was at practice. Anyway,

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.