Chapter 15

"What did you guys do?" I yelled at them when I saw what they were doing.

"Sorry?" Quinn tried to say. She obviously didn't mean it.

"How did you even manage to do this?"

"We're not sure." I sighed loudly and they started picking up the remnants on the floor.

They somehow managed to break one of the lights on the ceiling fan.

"You know what? I'm going out while you clean this. Have fun." I checked my pocket for my phone, wallet, and key and left the room.

I found a quiet and empty area outside away from people. I played some music from my phone and warmed up, so I could dance.

While I was working on perfecting my routine, I felt like someone was watching me. I don't know if anyone was, but it felt like someone's presence was nearby. Maybe I'm just going crazy, I don't know. I continued anyway, and the dance was coming out well.

I stayed out there for a few hours, and when I got back to our room, it was like nothing even happened. Good.

"I'm back! You both better be decent."

"I'm not decent, but I am dressed," Quinn responded. (A/N anyone know what the quote is from?)

"Haha," I answered back sarcastically.

"Is Nikki out?"

"Yeah, I don't know what happened, but she was in a prissy mood."

"Oh wonderful. Just what we need right now. Hey, did you know that girl that yelled the other day?"

"Selena? Yeah, be careful with her. She's not what she seems, her and her friend Cindy. I wouldn't trust them if I were you."

"Why not?"

"Just don't talk to them. They're the wrong crowd to be with."

"Okay," I said reluctantly.

"Just trust me on this." I just nodded in agreement.

What's so bad about Selena and Cindy? I guess I'm going find out.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

Welp, here's another chapter. Still not my best, but it's not my worst.

I don't exactly know where this story is going, but, at the same time, I know what's going to happen. Does that make sense? Probably not, but whatever. Anyway,

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.