Chapter 5

I briefly met my other roommate, Nikki. She seemed fine, but it was a quick thing. We introduced ourselves, and she was off to who knows where.

I'm really nervous. My classes start tomorrow, and I don't really know what to expect. I mean, it's school, but I'm not used to having only girls. I also have to get used to a new schedule. I have mostly the same classes, just at different times. Now, I have an earlier lunch, which I'm not looking forward to. Whatever. I'll get used to it eventually, right?

Quinn and Nikki are both out with some friends, so I'm alone in our room. I decided to stretch. I never had the chance to yesterday because I was unpacking.

I've always had an interest in dancing. I'm self taught because my parents would never let me sign up for classes since it was too expensive. I like most styles of dance, but my favorite is ballet. It's slow and graceful, and the turns are always fun to do.

I warmed up and stretched for awhile before practicing a routine I made a few weeks ago. I had to modify it a little because of the amount of space available, but I managed to pull it off. I was in the middle of the routine, for about the fifth time, when I heard a door shut. I stopped immediately, which probably wasn't a good idea considering I was doing a leap. I stumbled, but managed to not fall down, and rushed to my phone to turn the music off.

"Why'd you stop?" Nikki asked in a mocking tone. I didn't answer because I didn't know what to say. I just picked up my phone and ran out of the room.

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Suspenseful, huh? Luckily for you people, I've been updating this story. If you've been reading my stories for awhile, you know I have very slow updates, so making shorter chapters will motivate me to update more often.

How is it so far? I still don't know how to feel about it.

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.

P.S. comment c if you read these author's notes.

P.S.S. double update!! Don't expect this to happen often.