Chapter 3

Today's the day. The day that I haven't been looking forward to. My parents are driving me and my things to my new school. At least I have today and tomorrow to settle in before starting my classes. I hope I have nice roommates.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

It took a little while, but we finally arrived at my new school. My parents and I got my bags and made our way inside the school. We found our way to the office and got my schedule and room number/key.

Room 403. In the East Wing. I have two roommates. Hopefully, they're decent.

This is when I had to say goodbye to my parents. They told me that they would visit some weekends.

The last thing I heard was what my dad said, "You better make friends." Thanks for the encouragement, dad.

I, eventually, found my way to my room. I was standing in front of my new room, hesitant to go inside. Here I go.

ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʕ•̫͡•ʔ•̫͡•ʔ

This is an especially short chapter, but it's called suspense. I should be posting tomorrow though, so you don't have to wait too long.

I don't really know how I feel about this story yet. Like, I don't know if it's okay, or if it's just trash like every other story I've attempted. I'll see how it goes.

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.