Chapter 9

"You told her? Quinn! I thought I said not to tell anyone," Quinn called Nikki to let her know that she told me. And, as you can tell, she's not happy about it. "I thought I could trust you!" Oh yeah, she's also on speaker, hence the reason why I can hear her. (Although, I'd probably be able to hear even if she wasn't on speaker.)

"I'm sorry, Nikki. I really wanted her to know. It's not like she'd tell anyone. You have nothing to worry about. And she said she can help do your makeup and pick out an outfit," Quinn tried to reason with her.

"Let me speak to the little brat," Nikki said with a demanding tone.

"She has a name you know. It's London, and she's right here, so talk," Quinn stood up for me with some sass of her own.

"Listen, you little brat-"

"Her name is London," Quinn cut her off.

"Whatever. As I was saying, if I find out that you tell anyone about this, you'll regret it. Don't anger me, and you'll be fine. So watch what you say and do," she warned me. Great, I'm on her bad side.

"And she says I'm dramatic," Quinn whispered to no one, but I heard and chuckled a bit.

"I'll see you later, Quinn. You know I can't hate you."

"Yeah, I know. See you later and so will London. Bye!" Quinn hung up immediately to avoid any argument from Nikki.

"Sorry about her. She can be so annoying sometimes," Quinn rolled her eyes.

"If she annoys you, why are you two friends?"

"My mom would be pretty miffed if she found out that I wasn't talking to Nikki. Ugh, cousins."

"You two are cousins?"

"Yeah, our moms are sisters. They're pretty close, too, so I guess it's only natural that their kids should get along."

"Even though you don't always get along."

"But in the end, it's all good."

"She should learn to be more like you, you know that?"

"Yeah, I say it all the time."

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

That happened. The next chapter will be preparation for Nikki's date with Anthony.

Quick rant warning:

Does anyone else hate science? I'm taking earth science this year, and I just hate science in general. We're doing the same thing for minerals, igneous rocks, sedimentary rocks, and metamorphic rocks - take notes, do some homework assignments, do a lab, do a lab write up (which is only like 35% of the lab grade), take a test, and answer lab questions. Our teacher tells us to not be repetitive when writing the lab, but he's being very repetitive. It's so annoying.

Anyway, sorry for wasting your time if you actually decided to read that.

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.