Chapter 14

Back to classes. The weekend goes by way too quick. Luckily, I didn't have too much homework to do.

"Could she be any worse?" I heard a voice say in annoyance behind me.

"I know. She actually thought tha- hey, London!" I turned around to see Selena and another girl.

"Hi, Selena and . . ." I trailed off, hoping I would get the other girl's name.

"Cindy. You must be London. Selena told me how helpful you were," she smiled. (A/N honestly, I thought of the name because I started thinking of Jacksepticeye playing Kindergarten for some reason, so yeah 😂)

"Oh, umm, yeah. It was really no problem. I always try to help out when possible."

"That's awesome. I wish I could be as kind as that. I'm trying to work on it."

"Better late than never, I guess."

"Yeah, well, it was nice meeting you. We'll see you around."

"Uh, yeah. See you around."

She seemed a bit suspicious to me. I don't know why, but she was a bit eerie.

Okay, I can make it though today's classes. Everything will be fine. I already made it through a week. Good luck to me.

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Who knew walking could be so stressful? It was such a hassle to get from the gym to the science room in three minutes. I think we should have more time between classes. This is a pretty large campus. It takes time to get places. Okay, enough of my rant.

I casually walked through the hallways to get back to our shared room.

When I finally got back, I wished I was somewhere else.

Nikki and Quinn, what did you do this time?

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

I know you just love cliffhangers, so you're welcome.

Going back to that little author's note in the chapter, do you watch Jacksepticeye? Have you seen him play Kindergarten? If not, you should watch it. Anyway,

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.

P.S. Sorry for the late post. I was doing homework. And after I finished my homework, I was too lazy to write a chapter, but I got it done. So don't kill me.

P.S.S. comment the letter w if you read these author's notes.