Chapter 8

"Omigosh, omigosh, omigosh!" Quinn was currently pacing back and forth in our room while I tried to figure out why. "I can't believe it! Well I can, but omigosh!"

I was done with the guessing game I was playing in my mind. I got up and walked over to Quinn. She nearly bumped into me, but I got a grip on her shoulders before she could knock me over. "Quinn! What are you fangirling over? You've been like this since you got back from your 'secret' meeting with Nikki."

"Just the thing that Nikki told me about," she said looking at the ground, avoiding eye contact.

"Obviously, Quinn. What was the thing Nikki told you about?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"I really don't think I should say," she murmured, keeping her gaze on the floor.

"C'mon, you can trust me," I tried to persuade her.

"It's really not my secret to tell." I could tell that she wanted to break and tell me.

"It'll be fine, Quinn," I told her.

"Ugh, I really hate you right now." Yay!

"We both know that's not true," we both laughed.

"Okay," she sat down on her bed. "There's this guy that Nikki likes, Anthony, also known as Jupiter. And he asked her out yesterday!" (A/N FangirlsTrash123 I can't believe you named you know who Jupiter 😂)

"That's great! But why Jupiter?"

"That's another story for another time. But Nikki is really nervous and doesn't know what to wear or say or do."

"I'm no professional when it comes to boys, but I could help her pick out something to wear. And I'm not half bad at doing makeup if she wants."

"That'd be amazing, London 'cause I couldn't do makeup to save my life. And it's always nice to have a second opinion when it comes to clothes."

"Maybe she'd like me a little more after the fact, too."

"Maybe. But I should probably tell her that you'd be willing to help."

"Yeah, probably."

ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʕ•̫͡ʔ•̫͡ʔ

Not the most interesting chapter, but it's not bad.

Sorry for the late update. I was having writer's block, but a friend of mine helped me come up with an idea, so here's the chapter.

Hoped you enjoyed the chapter.

Let me know how it is.
Be honest.

Comment and vote.

See ya.