Chapter 23

"HEY GUYS! GET OVER HERE!" I yell at everyone that was in the living room which was all of my friends.

"What?" Parker asks.

"ME AND ALEX ARE ENGAGED!!" I scream, happy. I show them the ring.

"Congratulations!" Everyone says, except for Sky and Autumn

"Congratulations!" Everyone says, except for Sky and Autumn. Autumn runs over to me and hugs me, knocking Alex down in the process who didn't seem very pleased. Sky jumps into my arms once Autumn leaves and she squeals, quite loud I may add. The rest of the day goes by pretty quick with me and Alex making wedding arrangements.

**Fast Forward a couple weeks**

"I don't like it." I say, crossing my arms as Sky held a wedding dress up.

"You've said that about the past like, one hundred dresses." She complains and puts the dress back. "Oh! How about this one?"

"Ok, now that, I love!" I snatch it from her hands and go to the dressing room and try it on. It fit perfectly and it wasn't too long and wasn't too short. It was strapless and had flowers embroidered in a silver color on the torso. It was also the traditional white dress and had a slight poof at the bottom. (I'm not good a descriptions).

I buy the dress and grab the bag they put it in, headed home

**Fast Forward to wedding**

I have my dress on and my hair was curled and the sides were pulled back into something similar to a braid and I had a flower in my hair.

I had everything prepared, with Sky being my maid of honor and the other girls as my bridesmaids. Alex's best man was Drew and the other guys were the groomsmen. The song came on and my heart was beating out of my chest, not because I was afraid, but because I was excited. Since my dad wasn't here, Austin walked my down the isle since he was the only family that actually liked me.

I took a deep breath and walked out, looking directly at Alex who was smiling from ear to ear.

I made it to Alex, luckily not falling and the ceremony began. I kind of zoned out and then zoned back in at the right moment.

"Do you, Alexander Michael Graham, take Ashley Faith Olsen to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest says.

"I do." Alex says and looks at me while putting the wedding band on my ring finger.

"And do you, Ashley Faith Olsen, take Alexander Michael Graham to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." I say and put the ring on Alex's ring finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest says and immediately Alex and I lock lips, kissing.

Later on, after the ceremony and greeting everyone there, we finally got to go eat. I had a plate full of food and was already sitting and Alex sits beside me. Immediately, I literally finish all the food in about 5 minutes and I wait for Alex. He finishes shortly afterward and throws the plates away.

"Time to cut the cake!" I hear someone announce and Alex and I get up and head to the cake.

I grab the knife at the same time Alex does and we both keep ahold of it as we cut the cake. Getting, the first slice off, Alex gets the icing on his finger and puts it on my nose. I pout and put icing on his face before taking the cake away and eating it. The remainder of the wedding is just everyone drinking and having a good time. This was the best day of my life.

**Next day**

I wake up laying next to Alex in the bed we share and I realize that I have no clothes on. I remember what happened last night and I shot up from bed, putting a blanket around me. I go and take a quick shower and head back to the room with the towel around my body.

I go into the closet and pick out an outfit, putting it on. Alex walks in the closet now and gets dressed.

"Morning." I say as I brush my hair.

"Good morning, Mrs. Graham." Alex laughs and I shove him back, laughing too.

"Lets go eat, I'm starving." And with that, we went downstairs and Alex was cooking breakfast.

He finishes the food, setting out bacon, eggs, toast, and pancakes. I get quite a bit of each since I was craving food this morning. I eat one thing at a time and finish after a little while and get more, finishing it in the same amount of time as I did my first serving.

Getting up, I go and wash my dishes and put them in the dishwasher and I instantly feel sick for some reason. I rush upstairs and to the bathroom, throwing up in the toilet.

"Are you okay?" Alex asks as he rushes to my side and holds my hair back. I shake my head and think of why I was feeling this way. Only one thought crosses my mind and I decide to tell him.

"I think I'm pregnant." And with that being said, I knew we were both scared, but we would get through his, together.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hate me, I don't care. I But you should be happy! I updated twice in a week! My babies are all grown up and it's sad to say this, but the story is coming to an end, sadly. I'll make it a happy ending so I don't cry or I don't make you cry. I hope you're still enjoying though.

Vote, comment, and follow. (Also tell others about my story, it'd be greatly appreciated)