Chapter 18

I scream out loud, throwing the TV remote at Jasper and I miss, hitting the wall behind him and putting a hole into the wall.

"Wha-" Alex starts before realizing that Jasper stood inside the house. "What are you doing here, Mackenzie?"

His face goes red before he corrects him. "It's Jasper now.." At this point MackJas (my new nickname for him for now), his face was beetroot red.

I snort before bursting into laughter. "M-Mac-Mackenzie? You're name is Mackenzie?" I fall off the couch, clutching my side as I laugh.

"What do you want?" Alex demands.

"I'm not here for Ashley or to harm anyone." He says calmly, raising his hands in surrender.

"Then what are you here for?" He demands again, his voice raising the slightest.

"Um..." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly. "My mate..." He says, looking directly at Autumn.

I stop my laughing and jump up, screaming like a fan girl. "You have a mate!" I squeal.

Autumn's face turns red, embarrassed by my outburst.

"But why does it have to be him?" I groan and I stop fangirling over them.

"I swear I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to be with her." MackJas begs Alex to stay.

"Fine. You can stay. As long as you stay away from Ashley."

"Ok." He agrees.

I start thinking and my thoughts went to his last name, Graham and I immediately thought of Graham Cracker and I burst out laughing for like the hundredth time today.

"Graham Cracker." I manage to get out as I hold my side and continue my fit of laughter.

I noticed Autumn and Jasper [who I'm now going to call graham cracker] had left and went somewhere and Alex was looking at me like I was crazy.

I managed to compose myself.

"Sorry, that was really funny." I say as Alex glares at me.

I give him his hat back and run upstairs, still in his hoodie.

Sky flops down on my bed. "Brison is so hot." She says.

"You think everyone is hot. And don't try to deny it, even after you found your mate, you think other guys are hot."

She gawks at me and hits me in the face with a pillow and I tackle her off the bed.

We're wrestling and of course Alex and Brison have to come in. Instead of stopping us, the kept saying 'fight, fight, fight'. And I looked at Sky as she returned with a smirk. We both got up and attacked our mates.

Alex and Brison get the upper hand on us though and obviously, Alex gets the idea to tickle me. Brison does the same to Sky. We're both squirming on the ground as we keep laughing.

I accidentally kick Alex in face and he stops tickling me. "Sorry." I say as I get up and help Sky up too.

I run downstairs and into the living room where Parker was still reading like usual. I walk in front of him and take his book, attempting to hold the book up high except he was taller than me and snatched it away. I frowned.

I take off Alex's hoodie and use it as a weapon as I begin hitting Parker with it.

"You little devil!" He puts his book down and start chasing me and I run off. Obviously, being my clumsy idiot self, I run into a door as it's being open and fall flat on my butt.

Brison walks out and sees me on the ground. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He helps me up and I smirk.

I turn around and tackle Parker onto the floor and then Sky decides to push me off and wrestle him, so I leave to go back downstairs.

"So.. Uh.. I have a friend that needs a place to stay... And I was wondering if he could stay here?" I hear Jasper ask and I stop on the stairs, hiding to make sure I wasn't noticed as I eavesdropped.

"Can you describe him?" Alex asks.

"Um.. Well.." Jasper sounded afraid to say it. "He's a hunter.. BUT he's sworn not to hunt anymore unless it's for food like a deer or something. I swear." Jasper says and I immediately know who he's talking about.

"If he harms anyone in my pack, I will not hesitate to kick you and Autumn out of my pack. Unless Autumn would like to stay since she's known around here." Alex says.

"Thank you." Jasper replies, before pausing and then a knock is heard on the door. I quickly get down the rest of the steps and act as if I heard nothing.

Alex opens the door to reveal, guess who?, it was the hunter that took me and Sky! Wow, shocking, I know.

"And you are?" Asks Alex.

"Spencer." He merely says with his hands in his pockets. He had dark colored hair and chocolate brown eyes.

Spencer looked sort of nervous as he stood there and I noticed that Parker and Sky had come downstairs

Spencer looked sort of nervous as he stood there and I noticed that Parker and Sky had come downstairs. Spencer was staring directly at Parker and I could immediately tell they were mates, but I didn't say anything.

"So, what are you?" I asked out of the blue.

"Um.." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously and his face reddened in embarrassment. What could he be that's so embarrassing? "I'll just uh.. show you.." He said nervously.

I could hear the cracking of his bones and he began shrinking in size. Now we were just staring at the clothes he had on before he shifted into whatever he shifted into. I noticed movement under the shirt and what hopped out was the cutest thing I've ever seen.

It was a bunny.