A/N

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, I HAVE 1.38K READS AND IT MADE MY FREAKING DAY! Yes, I do k ow that's not a lot for some people, but for my that's a lot since this is my first major story. I'm #907 in werewolf which isn't that good but hey! At least I have a rank and also 130 votes, GUYS YOU DONT KNOW  HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH.

And I'm really sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I've been busy and then I have school starting back this Thursday which I'm stressing about but I try my best to update. Once school starts back though, I may not be able to update as often but I can try my best.

So with that said, I love you guys.

Okay, I'm planning on answering some questions whether they are about me or the book. I will not give away my personal information and I will not tell you spoilers in the book.

So, questions about anything in the book? Or any questions about future happenings?

Anything you'd like to say?

Questions about me?

Any suggestions you may have for future chapters? Or maybe a character that'd you like in my story (I'm not doing all), if you want a character then give me a name and a description about the person and I'll decide.

Thanks, sorry if you thought this was an update.