Help Us Help Them

"Did you send it?"

"Yes...they should recieve it any day now"

"Good, the quicker the better. He is getting ready to make his way back...and he's prepared"

"How prepared is he...he can't predict what's going on"

"Just know he is"

~Chilled~

Chilled sat down on the couch with a black suit on. He was looking out the window. He had a stainless steel ring, and a silver watch on his wrist. He messed with them as he thought back to how he got it.

"Hey Chilly!" Chilled looked up as Galm and Ze walked in. Each holding a small box. Galm's was slightly bigger.

"Wow, I can't marry the both of you!" Chilled said in mock surprise. Galm rolled his eyes.

"Ze can keep you"

"Glammy!" Galm chuckled as Ze handed Chilled his box.

"Happy birthday Chilly Willy!" Ze said cheerfully. Chilled opened it and saw the ring. It had a C engraved in it.

"Are you sure about this Ze? I mean, we've known each other for so long-" Chilled was interrupted by a pillow hitting his face.

"Shut up"

"Here you go Mr. Chaos" Galm said tossing Chilled his box. Chilled caught it and opened it up. The silver watch shined. Chilled smiled.

"Thanks guys!" The two smiled at the older male.

"But I think I like Galm's proposal better" then Chilled got two pillows to the face as laughter spilled from the younger boys.

"Hey!"

Chilled sighed. They must be somewhere. He needs to know. He needs to know what happened to them. They could still be alive and trapped by a psychopath or dead and their bodies never found. He just wants to know. So he can finally get some of this weight off his shoulders.

"Time to go Chilly" Tom said. He was leaning against the wall and let Chilled daydream a little more because it makes the Italian feel better. Chilled nodded, got up and walked past Tom. Said blonde looked at the room before walking out after the Italian.

There was a car.

This was the car they were getting ready to drive in. Smarty and Aphex were already there. Smarty  had tears flowing down his face as Aphex tried to calm him down. Chilled got in the back and leaned on the window. Smarty's crying made his chest ache. He wanted to get this over with, so he can get himself together. He heard the car rumble and clised his eyes.

"Are you tired, Chilly Willy?"

Chilled bowed his head. His thoughts plagued him with his guaranteed shame.

More than you know Ze...

He thought as the car rode off.

~Their Destination~

When the car stopped, they had made it to a hill. The doors opened and everyone got out, each carrying something. Smarty and Tom held the flowers while Chilled and Aphex held the candles. They all walked up the hill, the bright and lovely day contrasting their somber mood.

Letting them know that two certain people can't enjoy it.

Once they reached the top, they stared in front of them. It was their monument.

  After everyone said Ze and Galm were most likely dead, they made a monument. It was a large tree in the center of the clearing. There was a stone plate with some words on it.