Discovered

"Is this it?" Tom asked suspiciously. He didn't like how this place felt. Navy nodded.

"Definitely, this is it...the last place your friends were" She stated. Tom frowned as everyone started walking.

Don't go in...

Tom paused and looked around.

Don't go in, Tom! You'll get hurt...don't go in...

"Tom! C'mon, stop wasting time!" Tom looked up and saw Chilled and Smarty waving him over. Tom started walking and had his senses on high alert. Something wasn't right... Tom's gaze drifted towards Navy. And it has something to do with her...Tom narrowed his eyes. That woman screamed suspicious since he first saw her and was willing to back out but before he could protest, he felt pressured by everyone's agreement and didn't want to be questioned.

"Your not the only ones" Tom looked up as Diction, Hutch, and Sark slowed down until they reached him.

"Something is off, but when will it make itself known?" Diction said.

~???~

"They're here my dears, but we don't know what level they will stop at...be prepared to keep them away from Game Over" the woman stated as 4 out of 6 pairs of eyes disappeared.

"You two staying? That's different...I'd prefer you keep watch just in case" she stated. The last two eyes disappeared and the woman sighed.

"Move forward and every now and then you'll have to move back" she said poetically.

~Back with the others~

If everyone were concentrating, they'd have noticed some weird things occuring but everyone was nervous, except for a few...like Lui.

Lui was taking glances left and right. Trying to see if he can find anything that seems out of place. He looked over at a door and his eyes widen. He saw Moo's back walking into a door. In this situation, especially in horror films, you wouldn't follow that. But Lui did. He missed Moo too much not to take that chance.

He took off.

"Lui!" Nogla called. He gave chase and soon everyone was running. Lui swerved and weaved, taking every corner he saw Moo's silhouette in. He kept running, even when his legs wanted to collapse. Even when he didn't hear anyone anymore. He wanted to see Moo again and his chance was right here.

So close, yet so far.

He turned one more corner...

And found himself in an infirmary.

He looked around and saw a bunch of wrapped boxes. Lui walked forward and picked up a small one. He looked at the tag

To Lui
From Moo

How? Was he still alive? Lui turned around and was met with the barrel of a gun. He gasped and backed up.

"Now, you caused a hinderance in our plan, and it is a very big one. I got permission to deal with it" one of Navy's men stated. Lui growled.

"So you're evil?! You're probably the one who hurt Moo!" Lui stated. The man smirked.

"Oh? I wasn't a main one but I enjoyed dealing with Moo on occasions" the man said with a disgusting smile. Lui's eyes widen.

"You...You bastard" he said, his voice cracking and tears falling.

"At least he's in a better place now, like where you're going" Lui bowed his head as he heard the trigger being moved.

...
...
...

Nothing?! This bastard can really go suck a-

Lui thought looking up, before his eyes widen in shock. In front of him stood a taller figure. He had a white lab coat with black combat boots. His skin was pale and his eyes were covered by a silk wrap. The hair was straigh, long and well kept, being placed in a ponytail and a bang that should cover his right eye. (Naruto fans, his hairstyle is like deidara's)