Different

"No way!" The figure was none other than...than.

It was Gorillaphent? That wasn't how the figure looked before!

He was all battered and looked just as surprised and confused as everyone else.

"Gorilla? What're you doing here? Did you do that to the scientist"

"I heard that Dlive and Gassy were here and came by. I was outside the door and suddenly I was here...and what scientists" Gorilla asked. Chuckling could be heard in the darkness.

"Not that easy~" the same voice from earlier stated.

"Enough games!"

"Enough? But dear Luke, the games only just begun~ hahahahaha" the laughter slowly grew quieter as the silhouette disappeared.

"Whatever. Rilla, how'd you hear about the search?" Cartoonz asked curiously.

"..."

"Rilla..."

"I may have easedropped on you guys..." he admitted. Everyone, Luke especially didn't want Gorilla involved when he had to take care of his kid. The other people in the group with children were exceptions. They're too stubborn. They all sighed. That's when Gorilla thought about something.

"Almost forgot! Here's Lui" Gorilla stated pointing at the shorter male behind him.

"Lui!" Everyone crowded around the smaller male and a wave of relief washed over everyone.

"Where were you?!"

"What happened?!"

"Are you hurt?!"

"Did you see anything?!"

"Guys, calm down, I'm fine and I did see something...or more specifically someone" Lui stated. Everyone looked at him expectedly.

"Okay, so when I started running..."

~Time Skip~

After Gorilla and Lui joined, they started wandering. They didn't know what to look for but they called their friends.

"ZE!" Chilled yelled. No reply.

"Glammy!" Aphex shouted. Still nothing.

"Momma Moo!" Absolutely nothing for Mini, Lui and Bryce.

"Owl boy, where are you man?!" Delirious got a reply...from nothing.

"D! C'mon it's your best pal" Entoan said to the silent shadows.

"Maxie! We're here to rescue you!" Nanners called. They are completely lost. This place was massive! How would they find the others?! Lui got lucky.

"This is gonna be a bitch!" Cartoonz groaned. The group trudged on, looking for a sign of life from their lost friends.

Or just a sign of them.

"There's a door guys, let's go through there" Entoan suggested. Immediately, Seananners opens the door and they looked to be in a dressing room of some sorts. It was pretty big. They could all fit and then they had some personal space. But there was no one in sight.

"Guys!" Minx yelled as she picked up a notebook. On the front, it had a signature on it.

Dlive's signature.

"It's probably a log book, go ahead and open it" Hutch said impatiently. Minx nodded to him and opened it to a random page.

"Log 4:

I thought all the abuse was worse than anything I could experience but I was wrong. It's trying to escape that is. Even hiding in a room like this is terrifying. Everyday, the scientist walk past this room and never look in. It's like they know but are just trying drive us insane. I...I don't think Gassy can last much longer in here" Seananners and his friends perked up at that.

"I knew for the longest that something was wrong. But we could only sit back. The scientist were keen on trying to get Gassy to yeild. Submit. Just give up. He never did. And he paid the price. The worse would be where a scientist slashed him across his right eye and just left him there. We tried helping but all we did was slow the blood flow. If it weren't for him, Gassy would've died. He is one of the six scientists to whom I'm grateful for. I wish I could've helped him.

Bye. Until I write again."

The group was just quiet. The log was really vague. What all happened to Gassy? Who was the scientist? What happened to him? How long were they trapped in this room? It's a very good question. One that may not be able to be answered.

"Look. A tape recorder" Minx pointed out. She grabbed the tape and put it in.

"Is this thing even on?" A familiar voice echoed throughout the room. That's when it registered that it was Gassy.

"Yes it is, I'm not incompetent" an unknown voice said. A small laugh was heard.

"You sure?"

"Haha, so funny I forgot to laugh...and that was one time"

"One time that left you-"

"*incoherent noises* just get started"

"Alright alright, whatcha want me to do?"

"Well-"

"That's rated PG"

"Damn but I need you to tell me what was the cause of your injuries"

"...you serious"

"Protocal" an annoyed sigh could be heard. He really didn't want to talk about it.

"Well, some ugly ass fuckwad of a scientist decided that it would be fun to try his hand at trying to, how you say, "make me his bitch." Tsk. I've had worse with Sark and the others" they all looked at Sark, Hutch and Diction.

"Don't ask" Diction stated.

"You realize that fuckwad will hear this?"

"Oh really?"

"Ye- wait what are you-" the recorder could be heard gettting snatched.

"Hey pussy! If you wanna go another round then try me! I wanna your face and my fist to get along really well. I think it be a nice pair. Oh and next time you get all touchy on me I WILL LITERALLY RIP YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR-" the recording ended right then. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Well shit, Gassy wasn't playing around" Tom stated.

"I think he would've went through with it actually" Wildcat stated. The group started looking around more but found nothing but a set of keys.

"What do we use these on?" Nogla asked.

"Uhh well fuck me Nogla, I don't know maybe a door" Terroriser said in a weird voice. Everyone laughed. They needed that in this somber out look. Everyone walked out Seananers was the last one. He was about go out when he heard something.

"Sorry Nannerman..." his eyes widen and he turned around but found no one. He frowned and walked to the door.

"I'm hearing things..." he said as he left out, closing the door. Two silhouettes appeared just after.

"You could've told him..." the smaller silhouette said.

"Oh, like you with the whole swap places trick?" The taller one shot back. They chuckled.

"Touchè, my friend" they both disappear.

"Your up next, maybe you'll fire them up Pheonix~" they both said at the same time.
____________________________________

Done!

Sorry for the tease but I thought it'd be better than really rushing the plot like I was going to. As you can tell. Gorillaphent joined the party. They got clues on Gassy and Dlive's stay in the lab and keys. Two figures were there but who were they? And who's this pheonix? Find out next time on Dragon ball-

Wrong show...

Find out next time on THE LET'S PLAYERS!