"Can I kiss you?" Stevie asked softy, Lindsey's eyes widening as he had never kissed anyone before
"Uh...I um, I never...I don't...yes" he said. He leaned forward, following her lead. The moment her lips touched his, it lit a fire inside him he had never known. His arms wrapped around her as her arms draped around his neck. His tongue prodded her lips and she granted him entrance. She giggled, feeling his skillful fingers dance up and down her back. When they finally parted, they were breathless.

"Wow" she said.

"Wow..."

"Some kiss" She smiled at him and he relaxed a little.
"Was that good?" Lindsey asked shyly, scared that she didn't like it
"It was incredible!" she told him enthusiastically.

"Can I try again?"
"Mmhm," Stevie scooted over into the middle seat, and placed her arm around his waist as Lindsey laid his across his shoulder. Lindsey pressed his lips against hers once more and she slid her younger between his lips. Stevie enjoyed making out with Lindsey as he was timid yet very good at what he was doing. She began to grow excited, taking his hand and placing it on her breast. Lindsey jumped and pulled back, "I don't think I'm supposed to touch you there..."
"You're my boyfriend, aren't you?"

"Uh...I think so."

She chuckled. "You are. It's okay. You have my permission."

"You'd stop me, right, if I was bad to you?"

"Uh huh, but you're fine. Keep going."
Lindsey continued to kiss her, placing his hand back on her chest as she moaned softly into his mouth
"Did I hurt you?" he asked, pulling away.

"No, do you want to stop? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No...I um, I feel..." He took her hand and placed it in his lap. She smiled to herself

"So you do like it?" she asked and he nodded. "Let's take it slow then."
Stevie kissed him again, "Slow?" Lindsey asked, moving his hand to her waist as he was almost breathless. He was thoroughly enjoying their time together 
"Slow" she confirmed, letting him take the lead. As they continued to kiss, his hand began to drift up her rib cage. He massaged her side, his weight slowly being lowered onto her.

"You're beautiful" he told her.

"So are you, Linds."

He smiled down at her, kissing her again.
"How far do you want to go, Lindsey?" Stevie placed her hands on his chest
"How...far?" he asked.

"Yeah" she replied, gazing up at him. He saw the answer in her eyes but was afraid to say it. He didn't want to ruin what they had just begun. But- what if she wanted it too?
"I-I don't know..."

"We'll see where this goes..." Stevie pressed her hand into his lap, his breath hitching as no one had touched him there before
He pulled at her blouse, pulling it from her skirt. He suddenly felt her soft skin and groaned. Her skirt was getting hiked up by the movement and as she massaged him, his hands wandered once more. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Uh, uh-huh." He kissed her, grinding his hips into hers. "Mmm...God..."
"Touch me here," placing his hand between her legs as he froze, "Now I know that I'm really not supposed to touch you there," Lindsey's eyes were wide.

"Lindsey, I'm telling you that it's okay."
"S-sure?"

"Yes, please..." Kissing and groping in her car excited him more than he could imagine. He had urges and his mind filled with ideas. "It's too much for you, isn't it? I'm sorry, I...I'm so sorry." She pulled back, worried about him. His eyes were cloudy grey.

"Stevie, please...I can't stop now. I...um..."
"You what, Lindsey?" Stevie held his face in her hands

"I want to know what it's like...to be a man..."
"You mean...?" she asked and he nodded.