Chapter Twenty

Caleb's POV

Once we finally break apart, exhausted, I cling Lena to my chest, entangling my hands in her dark, soft hair.

Her hands wrap around my body and cling to my back, but she makes sure that her grip is soft as not to cause me any pain.

I press my lips to the top of her head while she buries her head into my hoodie.

"You wanna dry off from the rain?" I ask her, pulling back but not moving my hands from her waist.

She nods, her beautiful grey eyes burning into mine, making me want to kiss her again.

Bringing her duffel bag, we walk into the bathroom, and I put my hands under her thighs to lift her onto the counter beside the sink.

It reminds me of when we were in the school toilets and I was wiping the cheese off her shirt.

Her legs are spread apart, letting me move into the space between them, and with a towel in hand, I get a damp part of her hair and rub it between the cotton.

We don't speak, but we don't need to.

Once her hair is moderately dry, I pause and look up at her. Slowly, she lifts her top, and I try not to look at her cleavage.

But when I do, she doesn't say anything, just lets a playful smirk fall onto her slightly swollen lips.

I use the towel to dry her, running it over her smooth skin, and when I'm done, she grabs her pyjama top from her bag and places it over her head, covering her body up to my dismay.

She grins softly, and begins to peel her pants off of her damp legs. I look up to her through my eyelashes, and she nods.

I run the towel from her shins, and make my way to her thighs, where I can't help but smile.

She smacks my shoulder, and I chuckle, but carry on until she's completely dry. She's beautiful, I can't help but stare, but I can tell by her calm features that she doesn't mind.

Lena clutches her short shorts and pulls them on. I grip her lean waist and help her back down again, where we walk back into my room with our hands still locked.

"Now, you?" she murmurs, raising her eyebrow.

I nod, having lost the ability to speak.

I remove my shirt, pulling it over my head, while she places me onto the end of the bed. She moves to sit behind me, and uses the towel to dry my back.

I can feel her running her fingertips along the muscle line down my back, and it sends a pleasant feeling through my body.

When she's done she stands in front of me, and brushes the towel across my wet hair, grinning to herself.

Lena moves the towel down my front, gaping at my body while I chuckle at her reaction. Cheeks burning, she dries my arms and then looks up at me through her eyelashes.

I remove my pants and chuck them to the side, while she crouches down and hesitantly dries my legs, starting at my shins and moving to my thighs. It sends a tingling feeling through my body.

When she's done, she puts the towel to the side, and I put my hands onto her waist, gently bringing her forward and sitting her on my lap.