Chapter 16

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter. Please enjoy ))

Third person P.O.V

They were finally in hot water country. It was getting dark soon so Kakashi made them stop in thw middle of the woods. They were very close to the hot springs where the client was at.
The girls wanted to keep going so they could stay and relax but Kakashi sensei wanted them to rest.

Sasuke and Sakura went into the woods to get sticks for the fire and boruto and Naruto went to get some fish at the lake.
Sarada was getting the sleeping beds ready and Kakashi and Mitsuki were keeping watch in the trees.

Sasuke & Sakura P.O.V

Sakura was holding the sticks and follow behind sasuke happily.
Sasuke-kun do you think Kakashi sensei would let us relax in the hot springs?" Sasuke shrug.
Don't know Sakura" He pick up more sticks.
Hay Sasuke-kun"

Sasuke look up and look at her.
What?"
She took a deep breath and walk over to Sasuke and lean up kissing him on the lips.
She move back with a red face. Sasuke had a blink look not knowing what to do.

Sakura why did you do that?" Her face got redder.
I always wanted to give you my first kiss and I thought since we're going to be together in the future.  I thought it would be fine"
Sasuke sigh
" Listen sakura even if that was going to happen right now I'm not going to be in a relationship with you"

Sakura smile. " I know Sasuke- kun but I just hand a feeling if I didn't kiss you. I would regret it." He sighs.
Whatever now let's get back."

Naruto & Boruto P.O.V

Ah I got one!! Yes!!" Naruto yelled jumping up and down.
Boruto throw a worm at Naruto face.
Hay what did you do that for ?" He grab the worm that Naruto throw and put it on the line.

No reason." Boruto said throwing the fishing rob back into the water.
" We should just use a kurai to catch the damn fish." Naruto laugh.
Naruto: Why aren't we anyway?" Boruto shrug and they both jump into the lake with there kunai out.

Hay dad I have a question?" Naruto looks up at him.
Naruto: What about?"
" Why do you have a crush on Sarada mom?"
Naruto catch a fish.

" You know how she is in love with Sasuke right?" He nods.
When we were in class I would watch her smiling at him and her smiling face mad me fall for her." Boruto catch a fish.
" I just like her a lot'' He sigh and catch three more fishes.

Is it weird knowing Sakura is now marry to Sasuke?" Naruto smile.
No as long as I know she is happy then I'm glad"
Dad your surprisingly really cool"
Of course I am believe it" Naruto and Boruto laugh as they head back to the camp.

Mitsuki & Kakashi P.O.V

Kakashi was looking at Mitsuki as he was playing with his snake.
" Is there something you want to say?" Mitsuki ask looking at him.
I'm just a little surprise that your Orochimaru son and that your in the village."

Oh." Well it's thanks to Naruto. He let me into the village."
I see. He must be a great Hokage?" He said smiling under his mask.
Yeah everyone loves and respect him"
Mitsuki could see in Kakashi eyes that he was really happy to here about that. 

Kakashi look down to see Sakura and Sasuke heading back than could see Naruto and Boruto to with lots of fish.

Sarada P.O.V

I was finish putting everyone sleeping bags down and grab some ramen and water bottles to heat it up.
This would be good with the fish and chips to. " I grab seven bags of chips and the green tea bags.

I look up hearing footsteps and look to see papa and mama walking back with the sticks.
Your back." They walk over to me and put the sticks down.
Now need to make the fire" I made hand sighs.

Fire style: Fire ball jutsu. The fireball came out and the fire started.
I look to see papa looking at me with a surprise.
Sasuke: Wow your good" I smile.
It's thanks to you." Sakura smile looking at use.

We got the fish!!" Naruto yelled walking over to use. Boruto was right behind him.
Well I'll get dinner ready."

Third Person P.O.V

They were finish with there dinner and were just talking. Naruto kept asking about him begin Hokage and they were all getting annoyed.

Boruto: Man your really annoy dad" I wonder how mom even fell in love with you."

Mitsuki: I'm wondering too since lady Hinata is different from him"

Sarada: Oh shut up you two." She rolls her eyes and get in the sleeping bag.

Naruto: Hay I'm not that annoy."

Sasuke: Yeah you are idiot"

Naruto: What you say Teme?" He yelled walking over to Sasuke.

Sasuke got up. " I called you a idiot can't you hear?"

Naruto: Why you " he yells, was about to punch sasuke but sakura punch him sending him flying.

Sakura: Both of you shut up and go to bed" she put her hand on her hips.

Boruto move closer to Sarada and Mitsuki look down from the tree he was laying on.

Mitsuki: Man your mom scary. I think I'm going to bed now."

Boruto: Yeah your mom is pretty scary."

Sarada laughs. " Yeah you should see when papa forgets to do the dishes or make the bed."

Ow my head." Says Naruto walking back rubbing his head.

Sakura: Now both of you go to bed. We have to wake up early."

Sasuke: Whatever." He gets in his sleeping bag and so does Naruto trying not to make sakura any more mad.

Sakura turn to boruto and sarada.
" You to just because your older than me doesn't mean you guys and stay up late now go to bed."

Boruto: But I'm not tried'' sakura look at him with her death stare and sarada quickly move to her sleeping mad since she knew that look wasn't good.

Sakura: What you say?" She folded her arms and Boruto quickly got up.

Boruto: I mean yes ma'am" He laugh a nervous laugh and got into his sleeping bag.

Sakura smile and got into her sleeping bag and yawn. " Good night everyone "

Night" they all say.

Kakashi was standing on the tallest tree checking out the area seeing if there was anything out there.
He didn't see anything and decided to head to bed. He stood on the tree truck and say down but look at his team and smile.

((( Hope you all enjoy. Please leave a like and comment. BYEEEE )))