Chapter 14

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter please enjoy.
This chapter is with the parents.)))

Naruto P.O.V

I was reading my papers and put them down sigh.
Its been two weeks since the kids have disappear.

(( In there time the days are different from where the kids are ))

So far we only know about a suspicious person in the village the time the kids disappear.
No one has seen the person so it's been hard to find him.

" I wonder if sasuke is having better luck than me?" Right now he was going through different dimensions to see if the kids are there but so far he hasn't found them.

" I need a break." I got up and walk out the door, walk down the hallway and out to the street.
" Better check on Sakura." Since sasuke been gone.

I made sure to check on Sakura-Chan to see if she needed anything.
I wish she would agree to stay at my house with her kids but she said no just in case Sarada show up.

It look me 10 minutes to get to the Uchiha house. I walk up the steps and knock on the door, wait.
There was noise inside and sakura open the door and smile.

I look down seeing her know 4 month tummy. She look so tried and it hurt so mush seeing my close friend who was like a sister hurting so mush.

Sakura P.O.V

Come on in Naruto." He smile and nodded as I move back to let him in.
I was about to lean down and grab the quest slippers from the little cabinet but he stop me and got them himself.

Naruto: A pregnant women shouldn't do that." I laugh.
" I'm only four months and I can move just fine." He laugh and put the slippers on as I walk back to the kitchen to make us some tea.

Naruto: Where are the kids?"
" It was time for there nap. They should be up in two hours."
I pour the tea in the two cups and hand him his.
Naruto: Thank you." He blew on it and drink it.

Naruto: How are you and the kids doing?"
I sat down and sip my tea slowly.
" We are fine. The kids miss there big sister a lot." I stop the tears from coming.

Naruto grab my hand and squeeze it.
I'm sorry I'm a failure of a hokage." He said and I look up.
" What!! Why do you say that you and sasuke and everyone are doing everything they can don't say your a failure"

Naruto: Thank you but I feel like it." He puts his hand on his face.
" It kills me everyday going home to see Hinata expecting to hear some news about boruto and than Himawari face as she waits to know about Mitsuki."

I stood up and hug him.
" Naruto please don't beat yourself up. Hinata and Himawari understand your doing your best." Go home and rest please." He nods and gets up.

We walk to the door, he sat down putting his shoes on.
" I find it funny I can here to cheer you up but it was the opposite." He stood up and open the door.
" Naruto you also cheer me up now go home to your family." He smile and walk out closing the door.

I turn and was about to clean up but look down at the picture of Sarada with she was little reading under the apple tree.
I smile remember and walk upstairs to check on the kids.
I open the door smiling seeing pixie sleeping beside there beds.

Hinata P.O.V

I was sitting in the living room watching some tv as I heard the door open and wonder who that could be.
I was thinking Himawari came home from her friends.

I got up and saw Naruto taking off his shoes and I smile.
" Welcome back." He look up at me and smile.
He walk over to me and pulled me in for a hug and I hug him back.

Naruto: I'm back" I giggle and kiss his cheek.
I could see dark circles under his eyes showing that he hasn't slept in awhile.
" Lets get you to bed"

Naruto: Not unless you are there with me" I smiled and we walk upstairs.
" Of course."
We walk to are bedroom and he quickly lay down pulling me with him.

Naruto: I love you Hinata you know I do right?"
" Yes i do honey"
Naruto: And I love are kids."
" I know" I could see my neck getting wet and knew Naruto was crying.

" Honey!"
Naruto: Boruto my son. I miss him so mush" I felt tears going down my cheek and hug him tight.
" I know honey. I miss him to don't worry you'll find him"
He nods.

Sasuke P.O.V

I was finally back home I was going to rest than go look again.
I open the door to see sakura washing the dishes and I knew the kids were already alseep since it was nighttime.

Sakura look up and smile but she quickly stop smiling.
Sakura: You didn't find them?" I nodded and put my cloak on the hanger.

I walk over to her and pull her in for a hug.
She relax and hug me back.
I'm sorry sakura I'm trying." She shakes her head.
Sakura: I know you are." She looks up at me and I look into her beautiful green eyes.

Sakura: Are you sure I can't help?"
" Sakura we talk about this leave this to me and Naruto."
She sighs and tears form coming down her cheek and I wipe them away.

Sakura: " I love you darling."
I smile and lean down covering her lips with mine as we kiss.
She move her head to the side as I deepen the kiss.
In the background I heard little giggles and I turn away from sakura to see Hana and Haruto giggling with pixie beside them.

My arm was still around sakura and I move a little showing the kids to come here.
They smile and ran to my legs and even the dogs to.
Hana&Haruto: Did you find big sis daddy?"

I'm sorry not yet but don't worry I'll find her." They nod and look a little sad.
Sakura pat there heads. " Lets all go to bed.
Hana&Haruto: Ok."

We all walk up the stairs and I open are bedroom which the kids ran in and jump on the bed.
Sakura: Just for tonight." I nodded and we all got in the bed.
Pixie was just sitting at the door waiting and I look at her to come her and she did happily jumping in are bed.

Orochimaru P.O.V

I was standing in the village with a huge picture of Mitsuki on my back and front.
" Has anyone seen my son." I yelled holding out picture of him and his teammates.

Mitsuki!!" I keep yelling and walk around.

((( Hope you all enjoy. Please leave a like and comment BYEEEE )))

Lol who remembers this scene.

Orochimaru sees bug.~ BUGS ARE SUPER GROSS ~ runs away
He walks around a store and sees.
~ THERE ARE BUGS HERE TOO~ runs away and yamato watches him
looks up at the sky and sees
~ BUGS EVERYWHERE ~ Runs
And again walking
~ YIKES BUGS AGAIN ~ He runs away super fast and yamato right behind him.