Chapter 11

((( Hi and welcome to the next chapter. Please enjoy. )))

((( Third person P.O.V )))

~ Morning time ~

Everyone time to wake up." Yelled Sarada in the kitchen putting down the plates and serving the food.
Sakura was the first one down.

" Good morning Mama Sakura."

Sakura: Good morning. Mmm breakfast smells great." She takes a seat and Naruto, sasuke come down.

Naruto: Move Teme." He tells.

Sasuke: Shut up dode." They both stare at each other.

Sakura: Both of you sit down now." She said glancing at them and they quickly take there seats.
Mitsuki rub his eyes walking in and boruto was behind him rubbing his stomach.

Boruto: Smells good in here."

Mitsuki: Yeah it dose." They sit down and sarada sat beside them.

Itadakimasu." They all say and begin to eat.

Boruto: So what you guys doing today?"

Sakura: Well we have to go see Kakashi sensei today."

Mitsuki: Are we going with you guys?"

Sakura: I believe so."

Sarada: Cool maybe we can see you guys train."

Boruto: Yeah! I would love to see dad and sasuke fight."

Mitsuki: Yes I would like to see that too.

Naruto: Sure but I'm going to win believe it!" He yelled finishing his food.

Sasuke: Dode."

Naruto: What you say Teme!" He stood up and sasuke did as well.

Sasuke: I said you are a dode."

They were near each other faces with angry expressions. Mitsuki smirk and push Naruto to sasuke and well you should no what happen.
They both kiss sakura face was frozen as Naruto and sasuke pulled away.

Sasuke: Not again. What's your problem kissing me."

Naruto: That wasn't mine fought he push me?" He pointed at mitsuki and he disappear leaving a snake on the table.

Sarada: Wait so this has happen before." Her eyes were wide boruto out his hand to his head.

Sakura: Yes it did. Someone again push Naruto and they both kiss."

Boruto: Wow my dad never told me this."

Sarada: Me to."

We know why the order Naruto and Sasuke didn't want there kids to know about the kiss.
They were both ashamed about it.

((( Order Naruto P.O.V )))

He look up from his paper with a annoying look to sasuke.

Sasuke: Why do you have that look?"

" I felt like we kiss again somewhere." Sasuke throw a scroll at him which Naruto didn't block hitting his head.

Sasuke: Don't even talk about that." Is was bad enough we kiss. I have finally forgot about that."

" I did to." I shake the feeling away and begin to work again as sasuke disappear.

((( Boruto P.O.V )))

Sarada mom was finally finish cleaning dishes and her dad help her dry them.
It was interesting seeing her mom going goo goo eyes for her dad.

" Your mom really loves your dad." She nods.

Sarada: Yeah mama told me she loved him since she was a kid."

" Wow that's long did they get together when they were teens?" She shake her head.

Sarada: No mama told me papa wasn't even at village them since he left."

" What do you mean he left?" She look down at the ground.

Sarada: Papa at the time wanted revenue on uncle Itachi so he left when he was around this age."

" What!!" Are you going to tell your mom." She look a little sad.

Sarada: I would love to tell her and stop papa but I know if I tell him the truth about uncle he wouldn't believe me." I was about to ask her what happen but she stop me from talking.

" I'm sorry but can we change the topic." I guess what happen with her dad and uncle was really sad so I stop talking about it.

Sakura and Sasuke walk over to them to the door.
Naruto was in the bathroom as mitsuki was leaning against the wall.

((( Sarada P.O.V )))

Are we ready to go?" They all nodded and Naruto ran over to us.

Naruto: Ready let's go come on." He ran out the door and I laugh as boruto walk behind him.

We we're all walking down the street Mama was holding onto papa arm. He had a annoy look but he didn't shake her off.
Mitsuki was walking behind Naruto.
Boruto was with me behind papa and mama and he grab my hand.

" Boruto! What you doing?" I blush.

Boruto: Oh nothing just holding your hand and walking." He smile and pull me closer to him and I kept blushing.
We we're almost to the training grounds.

Naruto: Come on guys were going to be late." He yelled and he jump on the roof jumping from the buildings so we quickly follow behind him, so we were at the grounds and pulled my hand away.

" Where's Kakashi sensei?" I look around not seeing him anywhere.

Sakura: Ah he's late again." Really that sensei."

Naruto: Man hurry up sensei." He yells. Papa didn't do anything but leaning against a tree.

((( Mitsuki P.O.V )))

I was laying down on the grass playing with a snake not paying attention to all the noise.

" I'm so bored. I want to do a mission." I sigh. " Got to do something to pass the time."

My snake hiss and wrap around my neck falling asleep. " Wonder if dad is home. Hopefully he's not freaking out that I'm not there."

((( Kakashi P.O.V )))

So Lord hokage did you find a way to send the kids back?"

Lord hokage: Not yet but I'm still looking are you heading to the training grounds?"

I nod. " Yes sir." The kids are probably already there with sakura, sasuke and Naruto.

Lord hokage: Keep a good eye on those kids. We don't want anything to happen to them.

I nod. " Yes sir. I promise I will. now i should start heading back over there."
The hokage nods and I walk out of the office and head to the training grounds.

((( Sorry it was short but I'll make it a little longer. Will see you next chapter. BYEEEE. )))