"Let me go!" I shrieked.

His eyes were red, and his right hand was bloody. But I am to hurt to pay more attention to his hand. I'm a big fool. I can't count how many times I've been hurt because of him.

Then it was okay! It's okay if I see her as a woman even in front of me because I know for myself that our relationship has no label! But now, it's still clear in the water! He committed his self to me! He said that! Obviously, we are boyfriend and girlfriend!

Is this over then?

It's not like I love him so much, he'll just hurt me over and over again!

He's my first!

He can't be satisfied with me!?

"Please, Baby. You're thinking wrong." He bit his trembling lips.

Behind him I saw Pia followed him.

I wiped the tears on my cheeks. My traitor tears that even in front of them shamelessly came out!

"Whatever else you say Rad! I've seen it! " I sighed. "Let's stop this bullshit! I don't want this relationship. Let's break up!" I shout. Some people staring at us with curiosity.

"Give me time to explain." he begged and hugged me.

"Explain?" I mocked. "Explain your face Rad!"

" Rad? Let her go! You're just wasting your time!" Pia shouted behind him. I don't know why they are so close. I don't know why she's here. Such a flirt!

"Shut up!" Rad shouted at her.

"What the hell Rad! Don't yell at me. " She never stopped butting in!

My blood boiled with anger. The fuck!

"You don't deserve her! She's nothing! She's a slut-"

I laughed because of what she was saying so she stops.

"Slut?" I scoffed. "Who among us huh? Who among us is forcing himself on Rad huh? Seriously? Who among us kissing random boys at School?" I shot my eyebrow upwards and looked at her in disgust.

She blushed in embarrassment. Yeah, exactly right.

I looked badly at Rad.

"Now it's Rad? Fuck right? Same feather flocks together again. You're the same."

"You bitch!" Pia laughed. "Oh, why does it hurt? That Rad just cheated on you?"

Rad groaned and about to say a words but I cut him.

"E, it was only Rad who fucked me. The one and only. How about you? How many boys just fuck you?" I said confidently. "How many various men huh?" I chuckled and pursed my lips.

She cursed and pulled my hair.

Fuck!

Rad held out her hand.

"Fuck, Pia! Get your hands off!" Rad yelled at her.

"Ack ~" I shouted.

"Damn it!" Rad cursed.

I pushed her with all my might so Rad let her go and her ass hit the floor near the trash can!

Serves you right!

"Ahhhck ~" Pia shouted with pain as she holds her stomach.

I heard Rad swearing, so I looked up.

I almost paled at what I saw.

"Of. My God." I covered my mouth.

I saw Pia legs full of blood. Fresh blood.

She was pale because of the blood that came out of her. Her white skirt turned red.

"Hack ~ the baby Rad." She sobbed.

Tears welled up in my eyes. Processing what is happening in front of me. I seem to be stuck in my position.

She is squirming.

God, what have I done?

"Shhhhh." Rad hushed and carried her. "It's going to be fine. I'm here. I'm here." Rad comforted her.

It was heartbreaking to see the kind of concern Rad had for her. He carried her and put her inside his car. He's panicking.

Only now have I seen him like this.

"The baby is going to be fine, okay?" He even said to Pia. What the fuck?

Is Pia pregnant? And ... Rad is the father? Dammit!

I saw Rad's worried face. He doesn't even bother to look at me. That he doesn't seem to see me anymore.

Maybe the baby will survive, right? And it's all my fault. It's my fault coz' I pushed Pia. So, she bleeds.

I do not know!

He doesn't care at me at all. And He knows Pia's pregnancy.

Of course, he is the father, right?

My muscles are shaking. And almost sit down. I lost strength.

My tears flowed down my cheeks. I was almost crazy about what was happening.

First, I saw them kissing and now I found out she was pregnant. And the baby will in danger, and it was my fault.

It's all my fault!