A NEW DAY

School holiday....what a life.

Hibari wake up grumply when his clock started ringing.He yawn while folded the futon which was laid beside Ryota.

Then,he went to the bathroom and strip.Put the clothes on the floor,he dove into the warm water and closed his eyes.

When suddenly the door was slide opened hardly.He jump a little.

Quickly,he grabbed his tonfas and was about to thrown it to the intruder when Ryota poked his head inside.

While rubbing his sleepy eyes,

"Oniichan?..."he look at Hibari with wide eyes.

Hibari was standing on the bathub with tonfas in both of his hands...naked...

"Oh,are you taking a bath?Hehe,gomen"with that Ryota closed the door.

Hibari sigh."You should've knock the door first"

He went back into the water and flinched again when the Ryota slide the door opened hardly...again....poor door.

Hibari look at him questioningly.Ryota went into the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.

Proudly he announces"I want to take a bath with you"

Hibari closed his eyes.Ignoring the boy.

Ryota pouted and poked Hibari's head cutely.

"Kyo-nii~~"Why did oniichan ignore him?Did he do something wrong?

He was about to burst into tears when Hibari picked him up quickly and thrown him into the bathub.

"Kyaaaa...you such a big meanie"Ryota rubbed his face.

"And you an annoying cry baby"Hibari retorded.

"I'm not crying"Ryota said with a closed eyes and puffy cheeks.

Hibari rolled his eyes and land his head to the wall.

Ryota became bored,so he started  splashed the water to his surrounding.Squealed and laughed.

Hibari had to hit him on the head softly to make him quiet.

Ryota pouted.Then,he splashed the water to Hibari.And now,Hibari's hair was soaked.

With a gleaming red eyes and a dark aura surrounding him,he capture the boy and poured a basket of water on him.

"Kyaaaaa~~Its unfair!!"the whole morning filled with a loud screamed.

_________________________________________
"Kyo-nii..."

Silent.

"Kyo-nii..."

Still silent.

Hibari was doing his paperworks in his bedroom when the boy went inside the room and sat beside him.Hibari took a glance to Ryota.He smile a bit.He knew the boy was bored right now.

"KYO-NII"and he shouted at him.

"What?"Hibari didn't spare a glance toward him.

Ryota put both of his hands on his little waist and pouted.

"I'm bored~~play with me"he whined.

"Hmm"

Annoyed of being ignored,Ryota switfly make his way to Hibari and sat on his laps.Hibari didn't mind it at all.

So,Ryota started to fidget and bounced on Hibari's lap and then he tried to doodle the paperworks to gained his attention.

Hibari picked him up and sigh.